Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TN 1st and 2nd place CC reports

Lumneion

Franklin, TN
12/04/10

The tourney was not too far away, so I got to sleep a little bit later than usual tourney mornings, which was very enjoyable. I had thought about playing my BRs deck sablelock or my new deck G-dos, but after some testing I realized that G-dos was probably the better pick. So I be roll'n up dea wit ma crew (My mom and a Junior) to da tounement. When I get there I meet some new people, see lots of machamp (happy! happy! happy!), and play a couple of matches for fun with a kid I meet (Harrison). We find out that seiniors had 3 rounds and no cut, so on to the report.

Round 1
Drew C. wit G-dos VS Harrison wit King-Champ

I start crobat g, he starts horsea. He goes first draws and passes. My go, I draw a collector, play BTS, play karp on the bench, evolve karp into dos, atach e-belt to dos, collector for a regice and a karp, play the regice, regimove the karp into the discard, retreat crobat g, bring up dos, and tail revenge for the knock-out. GG

1-0

Round 2
Drew C. wit G-dos VS (srry I don't think i caught your name) wit Machamp

We both start off slow but he is able to set up faster with me fallowing behind. By the time I have a dos out he has 2 machamp primes but he is lacking on some energy. I am able to put both machamps with in an easy KO range because he kept fighting taging them. After I do that he KOs my G-dos. I set my G-dos back up KO both of his champs and he struggles to set back up and I am able to take the win. GG

2-0

Round 3
Drew C. wit G-dos VS George wit Lux-dos

I start wit sableye, he starts wit luxray. I use my sableye to set up as fast as posible because in mirror it always helps to take the first KO which I am able to accomplish. We exchange KOs for most of the rest of the match until time is called on him and I know that I get the last turn. Turn 1 He has 3 prizes left and I have 2 and I put 90 on his dos thinking that I will kill it next turn. Turn 2 he heals the dos and one-shots mine with an e-belt and 2 flash-bites. Turn 3 I bring up crobat and I warp point to another retreatable pokemon forcing him to swich his G-dos out with a lower hp pokemon I then seeker a combee play it down get a karp evolve the karp and bring it up and use tail revenge FTW GG

3-0

The Standings were
Masters

1st Taylor M wit Yanmega/Scizor Prime
2nd Christopher M wit Gengar Machamp
3rd Clay M wit TTar Prime/ Honchcrow G
4th Sam L wit Jumpluff/vileplume

Seniors

1st Drew C. wit G-dos
2nd Harrison wit King-champ
3rd George S. wit Lux-dos
4th (see round 2) wit Machamp

Juniors

1st Cole Z. (part of ma crew yo!) wit King-champ
2nd Reese M. wit MaPhan

Props
-1st Place
-Cole Z. getting first place in Juniors
-My mom for driving
-my familly for being supportive
-Rick M. for letting me barrow cards
-good pizza
-making freinds
-first cities win!
-X-0ing swiss
-team awesome

Slops
-my freind stan not being there

part 2, Nashville, TN CCs coming soon to a pokegym near you,
stay tuned!

Franklin, TNI start crobat g, he starts horsea. He goes first draws and passes. My go, I draw a collector, play BTS, play karp on the bench, evolve karp into dos, atach e-belt to dos, collector for a regice and a karp, play the regice, regimove the karp into the discard, retreat crobat g, bring up dos, and tail revenge for the knock-out. GG

How is a donk a good game?

But anyways, congrats!

Back