Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on Togekiss plasma darkri switch deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepliskin5005

Well in this deck i attack with plasam darkri then bring up togekiss and when togekiss is active its abillity takes place so trainers dont effect my pokemon. And darki ex gives togekiss free retreat and i can heal togekiss with max potion. I also can have rock guard attached to togekiss. I can attach dark claw on to plasma darkri to give out more damage and dexoyes can make darkri do more damage also. If the card silver mirror comes out in the next set i can choose to attach that to togekiss instead of rock guard so plasma pokemon wont hurt togekiss. But genosect deck's can switch togekiss. Here is my deck list.

Pokemon 14

3 plasma darkri
3-1-3 togekiss
2 deoxyes ex
2 darkri ex

Trainer suppoters and stadiums 26

3 rare candy
3 max potion
3 juniper
3 N
3 bianca
2 ultra ball
1 level ball
2 plasma ball
3 dark claw
1 rock guard
2 skyla

energy

3 plasma energy
4 d p f l energy
3 dark energy

might want to consider sableye as well to recover those catcher/max potions.

the togekiss deck i'm running is more colorless, heres the short list
3-1-3 togekiss
2 sableye
1 absol
1 tornadus ex (plasma)
2-2 raticate

the togekiss is mostly a shield for the raticate superfang/hypnotoxic laser combo

Pokemon 14

3 plasma darkri
3-1-3 togekiss
2 deoxyes ex
2 darkri ex

Trainer suppoters and stadiums 26

3 rare candy
3 max potion
3 juniper
3 N
3 bianca
2 ultra ball
1 level ball
2 plasma ball
3 dark claw
1 rock guard
2 skyla

energy

3 plasma energy
4 d p f l energy
3 dark energy

No colress machine or dark patch? IMO You're going to need one of the two, I'd reccomend dark patch, and sableye would be a great addition, I would take out: all -4 blend theyre only for deoxys which I think you should take out, your other pokemon use dark or colorless, replace with basic dark, -1 bianca (replace with juniper), -1 dark claw, -2 plasma ball (replace with ultra) -2 Deoxys, -3 plasma energy (replace with DCE?) -1 Max potion
I'd add +1 Sableye +1 Juniper +2 Ultra Ball maybe add mewtwo for psychic and opposing poke's with lots of energy and DCE to fill in the blanks? maybe add virbank+laser for the extra damage because doing 50 isn't really any better than doing 30
IMO tornadus plasma is redundant since togekiss has the same attack but does 30 damage also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back