Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Torterra/Venusaur Swarm Deck (Unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke Trainer J

Energies (16)

14 Grass
2 Call Energy

Basic Pokemon (10)

2 Bulbasaur (SW)
2 Yanma (LA)
2 Treecko (GE)
2 Turtwig (EX Diamond & Pearl)
2 Baltoy (GE)

Stage 1 Pokemon (5)

2 Claydol (GE)
2 Yanmega (LA)
1 Grovyle (GE)

Stage 2 Pokemon (6)

2 Torterra (EX Diamond & Pearl)
2 Venusaur (EX Crystal Guardians)
2 Sceptile (GE)

Lv. X's (1)

1 Torterra Lv. X

Trainers/Supporters (22)

3 Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Professor Oak's Visit
3 Pokemon Breeder
2 Night Maintenance
2 Switch

Deck Total: 60

Yeah I know 15% of this deck is Unlimited, the rest is Modified in a sense but this deck works pretty good when I hit my curve with Sceptile and Claydol.

My main heavy hitters are Torterra and Venusaur and If I get Sceptile in my bench for his Wild Growth Poke-Body which doubles all Grass Energy attached to my Grass Pokemon the more the better.

The Venusaur I'm running is great with Sceptile as Venusaur's Green Blast attack does 20 damage plus 10 damage for each Grass Energy attached to all my Pokemon and since Sceptile doubles all my Grass Energies I can double the damage done as well.

Torterra Lv. X comes in handy as well too, If Sceptile's in play I only need 2 Grass Energies attached to use his Vigorous Dash attack for 100 and also dealing 30 damage to the Bench.

Yanmega is in the deck as a Bench Sweeper and a pretty good one as well, he deals 10 to each of my Opponent's Bench and can switch my Opponent's Pokemon as well. I was either gonna tech Ampharos (Secret Wonders) over him but since Yanmega is on color and has zero retreat cost I couldn't resist not running him in this deck.

I came in 2nd place at my locals with this deck, it has a tough time against Fire decks like Magmortar which is in my meta so I'm figuring out what to take out to run 2 Ancient Tomb's for tech.

I used to run the Venusaur from Secret Wonders being able to use his Miracle Aroma Poke-Power by a coin flip to put my Opponent's Active by a Special Condition and his attack does 60 for a chance to remove 4 damage counters from him If I get a heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back