4x rare candy
3x roseanne's
2x warp point
2x night maintenence (22)

4x call energy
8x grass energy
1x psychic energy
3x scramble energy (16)

start with turtwig + call energy (or roseannes) and get set up. leafeon keeps energy on your torterras and deals big damage when you have a lot in play. the gallade tech is to take easy prizes with. rare candy + gallade + scramble = broken. that way, you won't have to worry about prizing your lv x's. there are many ideas that go into a torterra deck. this is a pretty basic list to work with and find out what's right for you.

POSSIBLE TECHS:
cresselia lv x
unown g
1-1 sceptile ge
more.

start with turtwig + call energy (or roseannes) and get set up. leafeon keeps energy on your torterras and deals big damage when you have a lot in play. the gallade tech is to take easy prizes with. rare candy + gallade + scramble = broken. that way, you won't have to worry about prizing your lv x's. there are many ideas that go into a torterra deck. this is a pretty basic list to work with and find out what's right for you.

I like how u didn't add the description as to wh y gallade is in there?????

nice basic list but id just scrap it because we all know nothing good ever comes from torterrible hahahaha rofl rofl.

This deck isnt THAT bad, but I would atleast add a Few Dawns Stadium OR a Vaporeon to Heal your bench from Earthquake, it would really help your bench out alot IMO!

I am Currently working on the Almost same deck, Leafeon/Torterra/ Tech, it isnt as SLOW as others would think, but Leafeon is A LOT better than Sceppy! I would also try and find a way to add a 4th Roseannes, that addition Really helped the speed of MY Empoleon decks.

I am NOT bashing you, UNLIKE the way you do me, but Torrterra is a Pretty decent play at Nats IMO, NOT this one, but one!!!

yes i agree

+4 potion
+4 dawn stadium
+4 heal energy (health energy and recover energy in the same card)
+4 leftovers

....spam thread
Recover energy isn't recommended
because Dawn Stadium does its effect for you
(Recover energy removes all Status Conditions)

what about 1-1 Sunflora from SW, to make your opponent mad and heal 50 off your torterra + 10 from eaach of your bench (handy if you used Earthquake)
1) attach health energy
2) dawn stadium activates and removes another
3) leafeon lvXs effect to attach another energy (Recover)
4) dawn stadium activates again
5) Sunflora's PokePower, Grass Whistle

If you want, you can add Buffers to reduce damage too, it they will like never be able to kill your torterra

Last edited:
No. Leafeon is sick in this deck. Get a few prizes behind, do I need to explain the concept of Leafeon Lv X with Torterra Lv X's power to support it?

sunflora isnt that great in the deck....i played leafsecppy with a 11 in mine.....i got 2nd but it jus kinda sat on the bench and didnt do ne thing......

I like Torterra
I think its a good card
if a person can use it right
by having a sceptile you only have to attach 2 energy to Torterra
and the leafeon can do about double the damage with its attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back