Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournaments In Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

cncncn

Hello I am a player of Spain and in Spain never has got a decent official tournament this year Nintendo Iberica made a tournament consisting of 4 regional and a national final which was won for France to participate as a player what difference there? in Spain there were 300 people on average in each place ahead of Germany and Uk Farancia my question is for Michael Liesik why they deserve to be less formal and nosotros.Claro tournament in Spain as there are more players hinder their passage having to spend 3 tournaments and in France as there are fewer players to give them an official tournament this is ironic

I hope this year is made formally in 4 regional (Sevilla La Coruña Madrid and Barcelona) and the winners will Hawii this regard to the TCG vgc and worse still the sales start from a few letters every child in my school 7 to 12 years buying cards and I hope there pokemon tournament op reconsider and make the tournament in Spain that if they do not assure you that people do not buy cards Michael Liesik not really answer these automatic messages that say nothing .

I do not want to offend but I'm the only one in Spain who really do struggle in the tournament and I hate the discrimination to Spain

Please Michael answer me

sorry, but this really isn't the place to ask these sort of questions...especially if you've already emailed organized play directly and gotten a reply.

any answer OP gives you here is going to be the same one they've given you via email unless or until there is new information...which would first be announced on pokemon.com, and *then* here.

locking...*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back