Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trading at Worlds

algernon

Here is a question for folks experienced with trading at worlds. Do our promo hats and playmats have trade value with the Japanese players / traders? I have several P!P hats and HGSS playmats that I would prefer to trade at Worlds for Pokemon Center sleeves and deck boxes, etc. If they have no trade value I will probably just dump them on a vendor at Nationals. Any thoughts on my best value options?

Thanks

They have some playmats in Japan, but I dont think they are like ours. You may want to keep a few for trades at worlds. The japanese love to trade. They usually look for sleeves for sleeves. They gobble up our PR sleeves pretty good. Too bad we dont get them anymore. Try to trade earlier in the week, bc the deals get tougher on the weekend!

Keith

They have some playmats in Japan, but I dont think they are like ours. You may want to keep a few for trades at worlds. The japanese love to trade. They usually look for sleeves for sleeves. They gobble up our PR sleeves pretty good. Too bad we dont get them anymore. Try to trade earlier in the week, bc the deals get tougher on the weekend!

Keith

Do you have any pictures of the japanese playmats? I'm intrigued.

Whilst we're speaking about worlds, does anyone know whether the Japanese have whole sets for sale?

There's a few I really want and it'd be great to grab them if I can!
Posted with Mobile style...

Back