Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trading is here!

Frostosti

Weehoo, trading is back! Great news.
You can make a public offer, so everyone can see it. Or trade with friends directly (they have to be on your friend list).

Though two bugs so far;
you can not search for card names with spaces in it (e.g. darkrai ex, you should only type darkrai).
You can not search for the trainer N, because the name is too short.

For the rest it seems to work great so far :)

cards on public trade offer doesn't show when you try to trade it on a private offer.you have to cancel the offer to "get it back".and trading is blocked sometimes if you have the "like" feature on.so from now on you are "forced to befriend" players.:biggrin::biggrin:.100 ppl on my list atm.

wow yes
Bought hydreigon ability for 1 pack because i needed it.
And then two hours later i see a terrakion EX full art + entei EX full art for a hydreigon ability.
So that was a well spend pack lol!

Is there a way to tell a holo from a reverse holo because it's super confusing right now and is making trading incredibly difficult!

So when I look at someones public trade offer- the number that appears under the cards for trade is the amount I own right? Or is it the amount they are asking for?

So when I look at someones public trade offer- the number that appears under the cards for trade is the amount I own right? Or is it the amount they are asking for?
Amount you own. If they want more, there'll be more than one image of the card. I had the same question at first. Should be more clear.

I wish there were some way to search for cards others want, instead of just looking for cards I want. I want to unload my extras, but finding trades that involve them are a pain.

I also wish I could report people who are offering terrible trades. No, I'm not trading a FA Mew and Golden Catcher for 2 Dark Claws. All those trades do is clog up the public trade section for the trades that are actually reasonable.

How do I select the number of individual cards I want to trade in the public forum? For example, I have 10 dark claws. I want to keep 4 and put 6 up for trade. When I go to select the cards for trade, I can only pick all 10 of the dark claws or none to add them to the trade. This also goes for tagging things for trade in my binder.

the number under the cards is the number of cards you own.so to select x amount of cards you must do this
click add
select card
click add card
repeat this x times to get x amount of cards.
so to get 100 cards in a single trade,100 cards should be showing.:biggrin::biggrin:

to trade 4 cards,4 cards should be showing. and so on and on and on...

Thanks so much ticka222, you are a lifesaver. I think this makes sense. So if I have 10 dark claws and want to trade 4, I will add four cards; but each one will have the number 10 under it which is the number I own. But in the end, I will only be trading 4. Correct?

correct.and dont forget to befriend any player who wants to trade with you.that way you can avoid like for like trading which is useful to new players but not good for us who trade commons for rares etc.its easier if you trade with friends.

Back