Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trainer Club Website?

Nukada

Okay, I've been gone for a VERY long time (by PUSA's standards anyways), and was annoyed when I tried to log in to the Organized play site.

It said the login from go-pokemon would still work, but it didn't recognize any of my information.

Furthermore, its asking for a PIN number, when the only number on my POP ID card is my POP id number.

Finally, their 'help' site doesn't load.

Can anyone here help/move this to the right place?

Old Player IDs (POP IDs) without PINs.

If you've played in an event, and your data has been uploaded to the site, you do NOT need a PIN to activate an old ID.

1. Go to player's profile on Pokemon.com (that means, if you're a parent, go to your CHILD's profile page)
  2. Select the Organized Play Tab
  3. Enter your Player ID, leave the PIN Field blank

Some caveats:

If you haven't played in an event in several years (pre 2006 season), it was not migrated to the new site. You'll need to get a new one.

If your ID was never uploaded at an event, you will not be able to activate it until it is. It may be easier to get a new ID, and send us a merge request.

If you had a My Pokemon account, you only need to verify your email address. Log in to your account (use the forgot user name, and/or reset password feature if you can't access) and the system will send an 'activation' email to your email address. If you think you may have an old email address that you can no longer access, send us an email at [email protected]. Include as much of the following information as possible:

Full Name
Date of Birth
User Name
OLD email address
NEW email address
Player ID (Formerly, POP ID)

Assuming it can be verified that the account was yours, the email address will be updated, and you'll be able to proceed.

Back