Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trainer Deck A & B decklists!!

RainbowRichards

Thanks to SD_PokéMom, we now have complete decklists for the two exclusive, elusive Trainer Decks!

Thanks, 'mom!

-----Original Message-----

I'd like to borrow (and send back - Insured shipping within the USA all at my expense) an opened (but 100% complete) Trainer Deck A and Trainer Deck B for research purposes (and to have actually touched the cards just once!). I want to compile a list of the deck contents, since there doesn't seem to be one to be found anywhere I've looked!

Since this is NOT a trade offer, I trust my request for research materials is okay to post here in the RTC! :thumb:

Thanks for your help! As an added incentive, I'd gladly give a set of holo energy cards and/or some Eon tickets as thanks in return!

-----end of Original Message-----

Obviously, I no longer need to borrow these decks, as my primary goal has been met! :clap:

Last edited:
You want me to put together a list of contents of Deck B for you?

I still have one or two deck B's for trade, and I see them popping up on eBay from Centurion now and then (at a price that's too low, Centurion!)

Deck A is follows:

4 Machop
2 Machoke
1 Machamp (NON HOLO)
4 Onix
4 Sandshrew
4 Rattata
2 Raticate

2 Switch
2 Super Potion
4 Potion
4 Defender

27 F Energy

They have the red border on the card back, with "Trainer Deck A" in red, on the white portion of the PokéBall. The box says "Trainer Deck A/Brock's Deck/For use with Pokémon League, Pewter City Season--NOT FOR RESALE"

I got this deck when I GL'd at Borders; the CRC in charge of League let me have it. It's definitely in 'played with' condition, but is all there, with the box. :)

HTH,
'mom

SD PokéMom said:
Deck A is follows:

HTH,
'mom

Thanks! How are the cards numbered? A scan I found on eBay (thanks, 'pop!) makes it look like they're numbered x/43. Are they the same as Base Set (attacks, HP, etc.) pokemon?

Thanks all for your help!

I'm in the process of moving so everything is packed.
If you give me a couple of days, I'll see if I can pull that box out and check the contents and numbering scheme for you.

Nope, the cards are numbered the same as the Base Set ones: XX/102; the cards ARE the same as the Base Set versions, except for the backs.

Deck B is:

4 Squirtle
2 Wartortle
1 Blastoise (NON HOLO)
4 Seel
4 Staryu
3 Starmie
4 Pidgey
2 Pidgeotto

1 Computer Search
2 Trader
3 Switch
3 Energy Removal

27 Water Energy

HTH,
'mom

Last edited:
PokePop said:
I'm in the process of moving so everything is packed.
If you give me a couple of days, I'll see if I can pull that box out and check the contents and numbering scheme for you.

Thanks again foir the offer, looks like 'mom took care of it!

'mom - thanks again!

Back