Trainer Deck A & B decklists!!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by RainbowRichards, Sep 3, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Thanks to SD_PokéMom, we now have complete decklists for the two exclusive, elusive Trainer Decks!

Thanks, 'mom!

-----Original Message-----

I'd like to borrow (and send back - Insured shipping within the USA all at my expense) an opened (but 100% complete) Trainer Deck A and Trainer Deck B for research purposes (and to have actually touched the cards just once!). I want to compile a list of the deck contents, since there doesn't seem to be one to be found anywhere I've looked!

Since this is NOT a trade offer, I trust my request for research materials is okay to post here in the RTC! :thumb:

Thanks for your help! As an added incentive, I'd gladly give a set of holo energy cards and/or some Eon tickets as thanks in return!

-----end of Original Message-----

Obviously, I no longer need to borrow these decks, as my primary goal has been met! :clap:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2003
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

You want me to put together a list of contents of Deck B for you?

I still have one or two deck B's for trade, and I see them popping up on eBay from Centurion now and then (at a price that's too low, Centurion!)

3. RainbowRichards

That would be great! :thumb:

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Deck A is follows:

4 Machop
    2 Machoke
    1 Machamp (NON HOLO)
    4 Onix
    4 Sandshrew
    4 Rattata
    2 Raticate

2 Switch
    2 Super Potion
    4 Potion
    4 Defender

27 F Energy

They have the red border on the card back, with "Trainer Deck A" in red, on the white portion of the PokéBall. The box says "Trainer Deck A/Brock's Deck/For use with Pokémon League, Pewter City Season--NOT FOR RESALE"

I got this deck when I GL'd at Borders; the CRC in charge of League let me have it. It's definitely in 'played with' condition, but is all there, with the box. :)

HTH,
    'mom

5. RainbowRichards

Thanks! How are the cards numbered? A scan I found on eBay (thanks, 'pop!) makes it look like they're numbered x/43. Are they the same as Base Set (attacks, HP, etc.) pokemon?

Thanks all for your help!

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I'm in the process of moving so everything is packed.
    If you give me a couple of days, I'll see if I can pull that box out and check the contents and numbering scheme for you.

7. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Nope, the cards are numbered the same as the Base Set ones: XX/102; the cards ARE the same as the Base Set versions, except for the backs.

Deck B is:

4 Squirtle
    2 Wartortle
    1 Blastoise (NON HOLO)
    4 Seel
    4 Staryu
    3 Starmie
    4 Pidgey
    2 Pidgeotto

1 Computer Search
    2 Trader
    3 Switch
    3 Energy Removal

27 Water Energy

HTH,
    'mom

Last edited: Sep 3, 2003
  8. RainbowRichards

Thanks again foir the offer, looks like 'mom took care of it!

'mom - thanks again!