Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

travel alllorence needed at nats asap

deckmaster

Hi, my friend won a state chempionships, and he needs to know how to get the travel allorwance of $300.i need help asap thank you. sorry bout my spelling.

Hi, my friend won a state chempionships, and he needs to know how to get the travel allorwance of $300.i need help asap thank you. sorry bout my spelling.

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2006-2007/US_state_champ_faq.asp

Upon receiving your prize package at your State Championships, the Tournament Organizer will provide you with a packet. In this packet there will be a checklist, Origins Pre-Registration Form, and Player Fact Sheet. In order to qualify for the benefits, the checklist needs to be postmarked by April 8th. The Origins Pre-Registration Form must be postmarked no later than April 9th, 2007. If you would like to participate in our marketing efforts, we ask that you mail the Player Fact Sheet within one week of the event date.

The Origins Pre-Registration Form must be returned directly to Origins at the address provided on the form in order to secure your Full-Show badge. Players who fail to get their Pre-Registration Form to Origins in time will lose the benefit of free admission to the convention.

The travel allowance will be given on Friday, July 6th, between the hours of 1:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. and for one-hour after Swiss rounds on Saturday, July 7th, at the Pokémon TCG Tournament Headquarters in the TCG Hall. Photo ID of the player or the player’s parent/guardian will be required to collect your travel allowance.

For those individuals who have already purchased a badge but who are eligible for a badge, you may contact GAMA directly to ask for a refund. This is your responsibility. GAMA has offered to waive the $20 administration fee.

Back