Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Travel allowance???

Wood811

I am 16 and won a stp. To collect the $300 travel allowance thing do I have to have a parent/guardian be present or can I collect it on my own?

Since you are under 18, I'm sure they will require a parent/guardian. Should be in the travel FAQ.

Keith

But it says, "Travel allowances will be distributed on Friday, June 26th, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and for one hour after Swiss rounds on Saturday, June 29th, in the Pokémon Tournament Hall near the main stage. Photo ID of the player or the player’s parent/guardian will be required to collect your travel allowance." It doesn't specifically say people under 18 need a parent/guardian present.

then contact POP directly with your question, via the 'contact us' or info in your prize packet. why you'd post here and then argue with the answer you're given rather than do that to begin with anyway...

'mom

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I've been to nats twice without a parent/legal guardian and still managed to get my vouchers despite being under 18.

One time I had forgotten my ID at at the hotel I was staying at and argued my Origins badge was enough, and got it.

It has been almost 2 weeks and still no reply from pop. I'm assuming the id or parent/guardian implies that I can collect it myself.

Back