Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Travel Award from Nationals

badganondorf

So, I won Nats, sent the needed paperwork to Pokemon and haven't heard anything from them since. I'm just wondering if anyone from Europe has received e-mail about flights/hotels. I'll be going to USA in 3 weeks so I'm worried that I don't get my flights arranged fast enough.

So, has anyone who won Nationals received their travel plan already or are everyone still waiting like me?

Let me know, thanks.

Esa, have you filled in the details on the travel site? https:\\travel.go-pokemon.com?

[As we made travel arrangements months ago there would be no need for AFS to contact us and thus I can't answer the question about other winners receiving a travel plan.]

Yes I did long ago. So yeah, maybe I'll just wait patiently few more days and then start to e-mailing them.

But if any National Champion could answewr here, I would be very glad =)

Hi Esa,

I received the travel plan proposal like a week after (my) nationals, and the confirmation email not much later. However, up until today I have only received my flight details. No tickets or accomodation details or whatsoever. How about other europian winners?

Kevin

Back