Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Traveling

I usually fly across the nation but rarely using trains but even more rarer is driving. :p

Well, I was given a free flight b/c I won a Regionals, but we decided to drive instead, because of all the hassle of flying. 8hrs drive :thumb:

5 hours drive, plus I lose an hour on time change. I'll probably leave around 2-3 in the morning to get there in good time for the opening ceremonies on Wednesday.

Flying is best :) and with gas prices the way they are, if you buy now, you'll probably end up saving money if you're going by yourself!

Opening ceremonies? What! I'm leaving wednesday, getting there thursday everning, is that bad? I didn't know about ceremonies? Is thursday a problem to get there? Thanks!

probably not. At this point, me and my older bro are looking into riding Greyhound all the way too Ohio. Doesn't sound like alot of fun... but flights are just so expensive these days...

Flying - arriving Weds afternoon, coming home Monday afternoon - just in time for League!

Might be too tired to really play well at League though.

For Origins: Driving 7 hours or so

For Canadian Nats: Flying (I am not driving 40+ hours across the continent to Vancouver :lol: )

Driving. 11-12 hours, but its still cheaper than flying for us. 5 airline tickets would be..... OUCH! :eek:

probably not. At this point, me and my older bro are looking into riding Greyhound all the way too Ohio. Doesn't sound like alot of fun... but flights are just so expensive these days...

u and justin are taking greyhound?

im sorry for you pockets.

i remember taking greyhound from SLC to worlds 06 and it sucked. my rear hurt, and i had to sit next to a realy drunk guy who got kicked off in saint george cuz he decided to smoke on the bus.

see ya'll there!

~Professor ultimatedra~

Back