3 quick Balls
1 luxury ball

Energy (12)

2 call E
3 Grass
7 Fighting

The best setup
Gliscor + Skuntank G + Dustox = Triangle

Skuntank G poisons and Gliscor burns and returns to hand up goes dustox who now is invincible. Next turn retreat for free with dustox and do it again.

The order for search or setup should always be Claydol, Gliscor, Skuntank G and then Dustox
Also This deck is Fighting and Psychic - Two of the more popular weakness types

there are three tiers to this deck

just Gliscor w/ Dustox (Tier 1) or
just Gliscor w/ Skuntank G (Tier 2) or
the triangle (Tier 3)

So i Dont think you always have to have the triangle to win.

I would use Broken Time-Space over Miasma Valley. When you bring Gliscor back to your hand you can just play the whole line down except for the LvX on your next turn. Take out 2 POV for 2 more Call Energy.

This is a nice deck idea. How has it been doing?

What happens when the opponent retreats and looses their status. No more invincible Dustox. Also, max the Skuntanks toss the Miasma for Broke Space Time.

The deck has just been made and i havent even played anyone yet but just wanted opinions

I have play tested it a lot and seems to work really well

I will try the Broken space time and the 4 calls and 2 povs. thanks for the advice.

btw this deck doesnt depend on dustox being invincible. so if they retreat its okay. i just do it over and over. the main power is still gliscor.my strategy against low retreat cost decks is pretty simple since low retreat pokemon dont do heavy damage, i just leave the gliscor out there. like i said there are three different way u can run the deck. its very versatile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back