Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tribute To POP

marill95

id like to thank POP for running leagues and tournements, if it werent for them, i wouldnt have met 2 of my best friends. :clap::thumb:

I agree, and to all those people who POP has given fully paid trips to California or Ohio or soem other place, I really think we need to thank POP.

Thank you POP!!!!!

As a customer, I shouldn't have to thank POP as a whole...I'm too proud to do that! :p

But as a human, I'll thank 'em: POP's done some really good work...so keep it up! =)

IMHO pop is the worst gaming company out there. the only reason i deal with it is because it is the company for pokemon. i refuse to thank them, because they dont deserve it. i dont want to start an argument or flame war, but thats my opinion.

IMHO pop is the worst gaming company out there

IDK about that. Look at Bandai lol
You gotta admit though their envelopes are pretty cool. One thing I've never been at odds with..the envelopes. Watch them get changed now :frown:

IMHO pop is the worst gaming company out there. the only reason i deal with it is because it is the company for pokemon. i refuse to thank them, because they dont deserve it. i dont want to start an argument or flame war, but thats my opinion.
Why do you think hey are the worst gaminmg company???? Have you seen Yugioh or DuelMasters give out fully paid trips to Hawaii????? I didn't think so....

Last edited:

Then Quit lol

Why do you think hey are the worst gaminmg company???? Have you seen Yugioh or DuelMasters or Magic give out fully paid trips to Hawaii????? I didn't think so....

FWIW Magic does. Pro Tour + World Championships + Pro Players Club = trips around about 6 times a year around the world. Check it out first.

But I would like to thank POP for its hard work. Well done. Keep it up.

agreed thanks to POP I met really cool peeople go to anime conventions
I met Blastoise-Shellshocker and Rocketman and the rest of the TR group
<3 to all my pokebuddies

I think that you have your facts wrong. I personally think and this is very unfortunate for me to say this but as of right now the worst company (although I thought the game/support/site was fantastic) was 2I. This is because they didnt properly playtest cards, didnt make release dates every and didnt make enough cards to meet the demand. Now, if you ask me what company I think does the worst job that is a big company. I will say UDE without a doubt. I think the company is a collectors and players worst nightmare. I mean yeh reprinting the cards way too much is okay, but taking cards that are worth $1000+ that you gave in a championship and releasing them as a common/easier promo is a bit over the top Imo. However, POP does a remarkable job considering how small I beleive they are. I have seen nothing but improvements. I think most ppl have to remember that a lot of times you need to take a step back to take a few forward (hence worlds invites this year). I applaud POP for a doing a good job and hope for an even better job in the future. (since there is always room for improvement)
Drew

umm gtho?

POP is one of, it not THE most organized gaming company out there- the only other one is Wizards. UDE is ok and Bandai....is just Bandai lol. Wizkids aren't flash hot either.

POP rule!

<3 Dave

Back