Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Troll and Toad order went south

TT85NO1

So I ordered a great deal of cards from them last Friday with 3 day shipping express UPS paid like 20 bucks shipping. Monday I check the status and it still says card charged so I call to see what's up. They said after 2pm Friday all orders wait till Monday. The said the site was suppose to reflect the change but didn't so issued my shipping as a refund. They said I would still be getting express shipping which is 3 business days so I would receive my package between Wednesday and Friday. Still good so I can actually test non proxies of the card.

I check the status the next day it didn't even go to UPS till the next day in the afternoon. I called again and they said it was UPS fault because they didn't pick up the packages Monday which is funny to me blaming another company for their faults. Than told me they would expedite the package to me because the UPS tracking said it wouldn't arrive till Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. They said I should receive an email confirming the change. Never got the email.

I ended up calling UPS myself. They said no one called on the package and no upgrade was selected to expedite it. I received this email this morning from them:

Hello Timothy,

I've spoken with UPS and they said there isn't any way to get the package delivered before Monday.* I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you
Tabatha

This was a direct lie. There was an ability to send it out quicker and they lied about asking. It sat at the Illinois facility for the past 24 hours. I called this morning and they said there was more than enough time for the shipper to upgrade the shipping. When you spend several hundred dollars on something you would think they would want to keep their customer happy. I just wanted my cards to be here before the weekend so I could test it out. After this I won't order from them ever again.

I wonder if they didn't have some of the cards you ordered on hand, so perhaps fluffed things while they got them. Has the order OFFICIALLY shipped now? Like it's on a truck with an estimated delivery date?

I've had this happen before. Except I got the 99 cent shipping took 3 weeks for them to even ship, and 2 weeks for them to even arrive. But that's the only problem I've ever had with T&T. May I inquire what u ordered that took so long to ship. Maybe it was a card they thought they had but never updated the site to reflect they went out of stock?

I've had this happen before. Except I got the 99 cent shipping took 3 weeks for them to even ship, and 2 weeks for them to even arrive. But that's the only problem I've ever had with T&T. May I inquire what u ordered that took so long to ship. Maybe it was a card they thought they had but never updated the site to reflect they went out of stock?
Bought all the cards to make Hydreigon/Darkrai (I already own the hydreigons from prereleases) and Zeels for BW on.

I got a call from the department manager this morning and they gave me a 50 dollar credit. Guess that's better than nothing. Still won't get it before the weekend :(. Guess I can buy more cards that take 3 weeks to get here :p

Bought all the cards to make Hydreigon/Darkrai (I already own the hydreigons from prereleases) and Zeels for BW on.

I got a call from the department manager this morning and they gave me a 50 dollar credit. Guess that's better than nothing. Still won't get it before the weekend :(. Guess I can buy more cards that take 3 weeks to get here :p

Take the 50 better than nothing and u can buy some nice stuff for the trade binder! Happy they did something.

Take the 50 better than nothing and u can buy some nice stuff for the trade binder! Happy they did something.
maybe get like 500 energies or something. I mean really what would you say to someone that showed you their huge trade binder and it was 500 copies of the same energy :biggrin:

maybe get like 500 energies or something. I mean really what would you say to someone that showed you their huge trade binder and it was 500 copies of the same energy :biggrin:

"Dedication! I like it!" or u could buy some holo dark energy for ur new deck. Just ride the swagmobile even longer!:)

I've experienced this from Troll and Toad on almost every order I've placed in the last year. Before that, T&T shipping was incredible--I placed probably 10 orders during the 2010-2011 season, and every single one of them shipped the next day, just like they promised. But more recently, that has never happened.

I literally just ordered a couple portfolios on Monday to keep my RH collections of each BW set in, and it shipped next day. No idea what the hold up could have been?

I guess it was this one representatives fault. If you want her name pm me so if you ever have changes on your order you can avoid said person. I do have to say the manager was very nice got everything clarified and took care of me as their customer. I can say that I am very hesitant on using them again but it could have just been a weird freak accident.

I guess it was this one representatives fault. If you want her name pm me so if you ever have changes on your order you can avoid said person. I do have to say the manager was very nice got everything clarified and took care of me as their customer. I can say that I am very hesitant on using them again but it could have just been a weird freak accident.

Well, you've got 50 bucks to play with now :)

I bought my unlimited deck (that crazy T1 one on sixprizes [the first one]) and I recieved it 4 or 5 days later. I'm surprised abot this :/ Sorry this had to happen to you.

Back