Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Troll and toad

Do you guys know if troll and toad is taking in rh uncommon and common cards this year if so how much are they buying ?

Check their site.;)

btw, does anybody know if they buy bulk for other games in person at a pokemon events?
I would like to know for next year possibly.

I've been wondering the same thing. I checked all over their site, but perhaps I missed it somewhere as I didn't see it anywhere there.

They have a phone number, just call them. I don't know why you wouldn't do that instead of posting here. Seems like a simpler and quicker solution.

Drew

Wow, it would irritate if they decided to not take RH c/u so late in the game. I mean, it's like two days before Nationals. Could they have, uh, maybe removed them from their buy list sooner? Honestly, if I had known that, I probably wouldn't have spent $75 the other day at their store, and I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time counting and sorting them. I have 1k or so RH C/U that I was planning to sell to pay off much of my trip.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Ive been checking there site for about a month and there hasnt been a listing for rev c/u since ive been checking

As of about two weeks ago, when they lowered their bulk rate to $0.025/ea, they still had RH c/u listed as something they would be buying at $0.08/ea. Must not have been checking closely enough.

Back