Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TrollandToad.com & Fall Regionals

Troll & Toad

Greetings Pokegym!!

We here at Troll and Toad.com are excited to announce that we will be attending not one, not two, but THREE Pokemon Fall Regionals!! Yes that’s correct, we’ll be attending the following cities:

-St. Louis, MO

-Long Beach, CA

-Ft Wayne, IN

As always we’ll be buying your Pokemon Bulk, Singles, and Memorabilia at all three events. We’re not just stopping there; we’ll also have plenty of Pokemon Singles, Supplies & Memorabilia for sale at each event!
Troll and Toad.com looks forward to meeting everyone at the upcoming Pokemon Fall Regionals!!

-Team TrollandToad.com

Troll & Toad,

Will T&T purchase bulk of any other trading card game? I have several Magic: The Gathering cards I'm interested in unloading with you all at the St. Louis event.

will you be buying/selling both days, or just saturday?

'mom

For Long Beach, there's no sure answer, but for St. Louis, Meg 45 said that T&T has assured him they will be there for Friday, Saturday, "and" Sunday. :)

Last edited:
Please note. I do not control Troll and Toad, but in discussions, they have assured me that they would be there on Friday....as a lot of business takes place on Friday.

Vince

i know this is kinda early but are you all going to be in Houston

For the record, I haven't contacted them for Houston Regionals but I plan to. I'll get with them after the Fall Regionals and see if we can get something worked out.

It would be great to have them since Houston Regionals is one of the largest in the country. I'll keep everyone informed.

Back