Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trouble with manual input. Suggestions?

P_A

When trying to report a sanctioned tournament that was run manually (without any tournament file software due to a computer breakdown) I came across this snag. When I tried to input the matches (without making a TRN file) into the tournament report spot on the site it said 'player identity number such and such has not been uploaded' and directed me to load the identity in at another area of the site. The problem is, I already have the number that has been assigned to that person, and the site wants to assign a new one. Short of sending an email to POP, or going online and activating their number under "My Pokemon", does anyone have any ideas? I have quite a few identities to upload, but no way to do so, from what I see.

How long ago was it uploaded? My fellow judge told me it sometimes takes a day or so for a new identity to register such that it can be reported against.

No harm in letting the matches already input just sit there. Had to do that once. Just don't press the complete button. I think I had to re-enter. You're prolly on round 1 so that shouldn't be too bad.

My experience with emailing POP has really picked up. They are responding. So, if you have to write them, you have good hope of a timely reply, I think.

In the past, I've ALWAYS been able to assign a new POP ID and report the tournament within minutes of each other. Maybe things have changed?

New or old ID?

procrastination_alley said:
'player identity number such and such has not been uploaded'

Was this an existing POP ID, or one of the new ones on the new cards? This is the same problem I had with one of the new POP IDs. When I tried to register the ID it told me I was not authorized.

This was an id from the new cards. I have like 15 new id's to report in 2 sanctioned tourneys. It didn't say I couldn't access it, just that when I went to report that identity there was no way I could input that number. I couldn't assign that number if I wanted to. The site gave me a new number instead. So do all those numbers have to be authorized on "My Pokemon" before they can be input in a tournament file? I may have to take Bulbasnore's advice and email them.

Back