4x Celios
2x Rare Candy
4x Buffer Piece

Energy 15

4x Dark-special
11x Dark-basic

Absol L.31 – Darkness – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Wind of Misfortune: Discard 1 card from your opponent’s hand without looking. If the discarded card is any type of Trainer Card, discard 1 more card.
[D] Raid: 10 damage. On the turn this Absol is put into play from your hand, this attack does 40 damage. (If it is put into play during the game’s setup, ignore this effect).

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Darkrai L.40 – Darkness – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[C] Dark Direction: 10 damage. You may switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.)
[D][D][C] Sleep Hall: 40 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep, this attack does an additional 40 damage. If it isn’t Asleep, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)

Darkrai L.X – Darkness – HP100
Level Up

Poke-Body: Dark Shadow
All Basic Darkness Energy cards attached to your Darkness type Pokemon gain the following text: “If the Pokemon this card is attached to does damage to any Active Pokemon, that damage is increased by 10.” This Poke-Body can’t be used if another of your Pokemon’s Dark Shadow Poke-Bodies is already in effect.

[D][D][C] Eternal Darkness: 40 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. In between turns, the opponent flips 2 coins, and the Pokemon doesn’t wake up unless both are heads. If both are tails, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)

Main attacker is Darkrai and the LvX.Use Weavile SW for set up and the other Weavile for a secondary attacker. Absol,Alakazam, and Sableye are tech.

tell me what you think and if you need anymore translations

Last edited:
i think that mario runs right through this thing. get rid of Alakazam since you CANT USE IT ANYWAYS. you have no rare candy Or psychic energy for it. also get rid of absol, its a decent card, but i wouldnt want to start w/ it. if you want a tech, go w/ 1-0-1 Blastoise d and 2 RC so tyhat you can counter weakness.

Wow i forgot the RC. the Alakazam isn't for attack it was just for its power.But the Bastoise is a really good idea. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back