Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trying to start an OP League. Can't get a Player ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexar

So, in all of Myrtle Beach (SC) there aren't any places to play. I currently run Alpha Omega Gaming. We play Magic: The Gathering, D&D, computer games and console games. But, I REALLY would like to start some Organized Play (Pokemon) events. I've been trying to get ahold of those over at TPCi but still no word.

Do any of you run Organized Play events, and would you be able to help me get a Player ID so I could start up events here.

Or, do any of you know how I can become a TPCi distributor to get the Player ID? Been trying to get ahold of their customer service and haven't heard back in well over a week now.

Thanks,
Vexar

PS: Yes I have searched all over their FAQ's and tried to ask elsewhere, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try emailing them. They won't get back to you until later this week (everybody's in Indianapolis at US Nationals), but they'll probably have the most correct answers.

<[email protected]>

Hi, Vexar! I am based out of upstate South Carolina, and am eager to see Pokémon Organized Play in the Grand Strand area. I PMed you some details that will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back