4x rare candy
4x interveiws question
4x pokemon collector
3x P.E.T.M
2x oak's visit
2x team rocket's trickery
2x warp point
2x broken time space

ok yes i found this deck idea on youtube i'm not trying to copy anybody if i can find the guy's name i'd give him credit but i did fix it up alittle bit now here's how you play it you use broken thime space to evole your pokemon quickly also useing interviews question will let you get your energy quick and pokemon collecter let's you get your basic pokemon out fast 3 elms traning helps me alot this deck does have 3 attackers lanturn prime because this power can turn him into a water type so that way you can rain dance with feraligatr blastiose so he can move the energy and with his attack you can attack any of your oppents pokemon doing 100 damage and gatr can rip them a new one if they have any damage already done to them at one time i just wanted to run just gatr and blastoise alone but when i saw this guy on youtube put lanturn in the deck i said that's a good idea so if i can find the guy's name i'd give him credit for his idea but what do you guy's think i know it's no B.L.S if you guy's have any opions let me know or ideas for that matter

This deck is rather prevalent in my area as a "fun" deck. We've got one guy who plays his regularly just because he's "sure" he will be able to find a way to make it run.

At the end of the day we've all tried this and we've all realized it's just too slow to make it work competitively. The best luck I've ever had with this deck was running it with Floatzel GL Lv. X so that when you do get knocked out, it goes back to the hand, with BTS it all comes back out a turn later. In this way, you take out some of the slowness of the deck...you WILL lose prizes initially to almost any other deck out there just due to how slow this sets up. HOWEVER because of the floatzel (Bench Shield it within an inch of it's life and pray you don't hit Gengar) sending everything knocked out back to your hand you WILL eventually get a powered up blastoise and feraligatar out and be able to 100 target a round, regardless of what your opponent is playing...

Floatzel must come out immediately and be powered up within the first couple turns, and you'd better hit a bench shield shortly after or your Garchomp bait.

The only question at that point is if you've lost too many prizes to your opponent to come back quick enough...typically the answer is "yes, I've lost too many prizes to make the comeback", but YMMV...and you'll never beat luxchomp with this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back