Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ttar Ex

Devastating. Look up a scan somewhere, like on pokebeach.

I find that ttar is a very powerful card, and not only because I love attacks that discard off the top of my opponnet's deck. It can damage both the opponent and their deck severly, and do massive damage at the cost of losing cards from your own deck if necessary. If a deck is focused on it, I don't see much that can be done with it really other than pigeot or magcargo. It seems more likely that it wouldbe integrated into existing tyranitar decks.

You're right, it's very far from Mass pwnage. ._. But hey, it always could help.... right?

Just play TTar with the standard Cargo or Pidgeot. It wouldn't do well as a T2.

okay this just popped in my head wat about tyranitar ex from UF, and Forretrees from UF,use pop and most likely will have darkness nrg on it to do a KO most likely ,then next turn use the nrg that pop put on tyranitar ex for 160 damage. and other ideas?

Okay, but... how is that a combo? You could basically do that exact same thing with foretress and... anything else...

I guess magcargo is better than pigeot in this deck, so if you have to use losing control, you can be sure that at least one of the cards discarded is something you don't care about.

How is that speed? Instead of attaching the enrgy to foretress, you could simply have attached it to larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar in the first place.

Last edited:
but the idea is to staart out with forretress and then start gettin tyranitar on bench.
and the like a tur later use pop for 100 dmg and next turn 160 dmg.

do you have any good ideas?

You'd be forced to play with metal energy as well as darkness, and you'd also risk losing your darkness before they ever reach tyranitar. I'm just saying it doesn't seem very well thought-out.

Is there something that makes pineco easier to put on the field than larvitar, or something that makes it easier to attach energies to it? No, there isn't. Instead of attaching the energies to pineco/forrestress, you could just as easily be attaching them to larvitar/pupitar/ttar. There is no combo.

Dark Slowking and Ttar EX may not be massive ownage, but its still evil.

Pity there isnt a way to get the energies on Ttar faster unless you go with TVR and Electrode ex? Or does his power not work with Darkness NRG? (It's been a while since i saw an actual Electrode ex)

RicePigeonKKM said:
Dark Slowking and Ttar EX may not be massive ownage, but its still evil.

Pity there isnt a way to get the energies on Ttar faster unless you go with TVR and Electrode ex? Or does his power not work with Darkness NRG? (It's been a while since i saw an actual Electrode ex)

It works with all energy cards.

Ttar's attacks are not that expensive imo, with 4 attacks, 1 at each energy cost. I probably pair it with searchers for those Darkness Energies

Back