Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TTI BattleRoad Report

Rashad

So i over slept saturday and missed yesterday's battleroad so i spent yesterday building Robot and
Yeti for the next day's battleroad. Here's my list

1 Magnezone Lv.X
3 Magnezone
2 Magneton
3 Magnemite
2-2 Claydol
1-1 Palkia Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Chatot
3-3 BLissey

Is you want the rest of the list PM me but anyways and woke early enough caught a ride with Clay and others for a 2 minute drive to TTI so here goes.

Round 1 Dana(SMU killer) Luxray/Leafeon (1-0)

When Dana flipped over shinx i was nervous from the the start but i had a chansey call energy start and just and also a turn 2 claydol and turn 3 palkia Lv.X. I took three early prizes and after that i picked off three weaker pokemon gg though luck was on my side today.

Round 2 Rob(Tyranitar Weavile) (2-0)

I had chansey call energy start but Rob took three early prizes and i discard some key cards so i had to pulled a rabbilt out the hat but luckily for me he never got a weavile out til late game so i just knocked out watever i wanted sorry Rob good match.

Round 3 Cameron(creator of robot and yeti) (3-0)
Cameron gets a god start but only one thing he has 3 rare candy's prize so i knowck out his magnezone and went on from there. Every dog has it's Day. Better luck in the rest of the season.

Round 4 MPB junior (SKittles)

When i found out who i was playing i knew this would be a tough game. Well i wish I could call this a game he just pulverized and got good flips with Ho-oh but o-well.

Round 5 Jarvis (Kingdra Kyogre)

I get a few prizes i have a good chance to make a comeback but when i night maintenance i accidently shuffle my discard into my deck o well it was still a great tourney though.

Overall i was happy with my performance maybe next cities i will make make a few more top cuts and make my presence more known.

Props
MPB junior for winning Master
Robbie getting 2nd
Ankur winning seniors
Taco Bell
Volcanic Tacos FTW
MPB for a well ran tournament

Slops
Nothing really

I don't want to hear anything about what I did in the library from you man...lol.... but oh man.... I was the only one who was running Magnezone without the Blissey line... But good job on the day though. :thumb:

Hitmonchan93 didn't make Robot and Yeti, jkwarrior and Boofu did. Robby** Good Job though!!

yeah but i couldn't finish at the end when it counted the most though hopefully i can get to Katy, Texas this weekend coming up.

Back