Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

turbo raichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan1975

here's is my list I played it today...it did fairly ok in my league, i'd love any input on it....

pokes:16

4 sableye (sf)
4 pikachu (hgsl)
3 raichu (hgsl)
1 raichu lvx
1 rayquaza (la)
1 lucario gl sp (rr)
2 uxie (la)

trainers: 30

2 BTS
2 rare candy
2 pokemon collector
3 bebe's
2 pokemon communication
1 luxury ball
4 energy switch
1 warp point
2 judge
2 professor oak's new theory
1 premier ball
2 junk arm
2 pokemon rescue
4 pluspower

energy :14

4 dark special
10 lighting

strategy:
a sableye start for a possible donk, if not a quick 100 with raichu, rayquaza to load up discarded energy, and move it with energy switch....
:thumb:
any thoughts???????

Last edited:
Energy switch is no bueno as the only means of moving energy... how about Lucian's Assignment? Or a Shaymin with Celebration wind? Energy switch is good to have... but its a trainer and can be locked. good to have a backup. :)

I agree with the above post. Energy switch is too risky. I'd advise a shaymin ul/seeker/pachirusu cl/luciens addition. Their searchable and more reliable.

Well that, and rayquaza is flip based... so that's also a consistency error.

Just was talking to Little Long about this idea over facebook!

I was thinking having a Shaymin/Pachirisu/Energy Retrieval (coming in B&W) engine in it.

Or, if you don't even want to mess with Shaymin with Celebration wind, just do a Raichu prime instead :thumb:

the flip until tails should give an avarage of 1 energy though...

Raichu Lv.X could be a nice addition, can use its 80 snipe attack then another attack afterwards

If you have 3-3 Electrode (2 prime, 1 SF 36) you can have an electrode on the bench, a Raichu (ready to be leveled) on the bench, and electrode SF w/ 1 energy attached active, you can spread damage by getting hit until you can OHKO a bench threat (like a vileplume? idk, maybe that's a lofty goal) and when you buy time by paralyzing and then retreat to KO a bench, then nearly OHKO anything active w/ the 120 attack.

Another (kind of random) thought, is instead of doing that... add in a Salamence X line (AR salamence for top accelerator AND shoot through) so that you can Shoot through at plumes or bench threats, then level it up and switch it out for raichu, level that up and KO 2 ppl taking 4 prizes... I was just thinking how epic that would be :p Idk if it'd a viable deck strategy though...

---------- Post added 04/10/2011 at 09:48 PM ----------

But yes, energy retreival would be AWESOME. in this deck! Trainer for 2 energies into your hand... yes plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back