Copycat x2 EXP
Potion x4 R/S
Professor Oak's Research x2 EXP
Warp Point x2 A/M
Lanette's Net Search x2 SS

Energy:
Lightning x5
Psychic x15

I am trying to make my deck better. I mean my deck isn't bad its just that I don't always do as well in tournaments as I would like too. Any suggestions?

If you increase the Wynauts to 4 then you'll hopefully be able to increase the number of pokemons that you gather with it's attack, so that you can cut out Lanette. That leaves you with the possibility of using other supporter cards in the crucial time of setting up your deck. My experience with Gardevoir decks is that you either go 4 Wynauts (or 4 Dunsparces). Remember that very often the two Wynauts you got will not pop up until a few rounds into the game, and at this stage it's unsafe for any 50 HP pokemon to be left as active (Plus you'll never be able to load it with several energies to get multiple cards). If you also bring in TV Reporters (or Aqua/Magma Schemer's), then left over Wynauts or Dunsparces can be used as fodder for the discard pile as these cards demand.

I would try this:

-2 Magnemite
-2 Magneton
+2 Wynaut
+2 Energy Recycle System
-4 potion
-2 Lanette's etc
-5 lightning
+2 healing berry
+3 boost energy
+4 psychic energy
+2 pokemon fan club

Not really sure, it's a pretty complicated fix ... try it out, see what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back