Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tweaking Zektrik

Electrode

I am playing Zektrik at states, most likely, unless I can get lucky, without Mewtwo or Zekrom EX. Someone suggested to me that I tech Shaymin EX, twins and prism in my deck. I tried it, and as of yet, it works out pretty okay.
Anyone else try this, how did it work for you?

Also, what is your prefered eel line? 3-3, 4-3. or 4-4? I only have about 15 Pokemon in my deck, so if I start off an eel I have a chance of getting donked. Maybe if I extend the line to 4-4 I have a lesser chance of donks.

I was playing 3-3 Eels until recently, and bumped up to 4-3. 4-3 seems to be working pretty well. The fourth Eel isn't really necessary unless you want some assurance that it won't be prized/discarded.

I've been playing 3-3 and it works amazingly. I also play a Super Rod and a Revive, so losing a Tynamo doesn't really hurt as much.

I strongly recommend playing Thundurus if you aren't already. It is an amazing card and makes this deck so much better. Also makes the CMT MU alot easier.

I wouldn't play Shaymin EX, personally. Work on consistency as much as possible. Without Zekrom EX the deck still works fine, just makes Magnezone and Terrakion a little harder to deal with. Without Mewtwo you could have some issues, but it's extremely easy to take a Mewtwo out in 2 turns. Try to get a Mewtwo if all possible.

If you want to talk about the deck more (or see my list), shoot me a PM.

I've been playing 3-3 and it works amazingly. I also play a Super Rod and a Revive, so losing a Tynamo doesn't really hurt as much.

I strongly recommend playing Thundurus if you aren't already. It is an amazing card and makes this deck so much better. Also makes the CMT MU alot easier.

I wouldn't play Shaymin EX, personally. Work on consistency as much as possible. Without Zekrom EX the deck still works fine, just makes Magnezone and Terrakion a little harder to deal with. Without Mewtwo you could have some issues, but it's extremely easy to take a Mewtwo out in 2 turns. Try to get a Mewtwo if all possible.

If you want to talk about the deck more (or see my list), shoot me a PM.

I have one thundurus in, would more be prefered?

^I play 3 Thundurus. I start with it often enough and get a T1 Charge 80% of the time.
Posted with Mobile style...

Back