Two accounts

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Ardoptres, Dec 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Is it allowed to have two accounts her eon the 'Gym?

2. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

I am sure theres nothing wrong with it, just as long as the 2 accounts aren't for ban evasion!!!

3. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

why would you want two accounts, if not for deception as to who you 'really' are?

it's against the board rules:
    'mom

4. Vegeta ss4

You do get more PM space, if shes a trader, she gets 100 pm spaces now. but she will have to put it in her sig or on the page that she has another account for more pM's!!!

5. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

as stated above, it is against the board rules to have more than one account...and we WILL take action when we find out.

don't do it.

'mom

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

We do have a larger PM box available for a one time nominal charge, if desired.

At one time we did allow multiple accounts, but it led to too many problems with abuse, so we no longer allow them.

7. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

8. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Thanks 'mom and 'Pop.

Vegeta, why the heck do you think I'm a she?

9. Vegeta ss4

lol, I am sorry but I seriously thought u were a girl, not trying to sound mean but, your display pic on your profile really looks like a girl:lol::lol:
    Sorry though............I wasn't trying to offend you!!!

10. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Just out of curiousity, what happens if a board member has more than 1 SN, but they were registered before the rule was changed? Would they be allowed to still use them, or would they lose them and get banned if they did if it was found out?

I am just wondering, since I am sure there a few members who most likely have more than 1 account and dont "disobey" the rules.

Just Wondering,
    Thanks,
    Drew

11. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

We'd ask them which they want to keep and merge thier accounts.

12. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

That is good to know. I wish there were other options for sale. I guess the fee is just for the extra bit of space on the server.