Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Two br's (from Norway)

ssj goten

My first season as masters, I was excited to start the season agian. I decided to use Luxray because thouht it was awesome here's my pokemon list:
4x Luxray (3x LA and 1x DP)
2x Luxio LA
4x Shinx LA
2-2 Claydol
1-0-1 Dusknoir
1x Chatot
1x Rotom

Now the first br was:

Vinterbro BR:

1st round: Me Vs Benjamin (Gliscor/Shedinja/Mr.Mime)
I got a T2 Luxray so he gave up.

1-0

2nd Round: Me Vs Khanh Le (Gyarados/Electrode/Unown P)
I was a bit concerned by meeting Khanh, I knew he was going to be a very good opponent. I got a very good start but to bad for Khanh, he had bad luck and started with Unown P and I got T2 Luxray again, but Khanh had call and roseanne's research so he got a lot of basic but to bad for him he couldn't get enough to take down my Luxray, he had to much bad luck so on T6 or something I knocked out his last pokemon and won.

2-0 :smile:

3rd Round: Me vs Joakim (AMU)
I started with Rotom and I didn't get Luxray so quick this time and not even claydol just Baltoy so on T7-T6 He got all the lv.x's up and knocked me out :frown: .
2-1

Last Swiss (4th)Round: Me Vs Live (Dragonite/Yanmega):
Yay, my luck is back again I got a T3 Luxray and she got a T3 Dragonite but both of us didn't get any more basics but a T3 Luxray is faster than T3 Dragonite so i won.

3-1

I asked the TO about the standings and who was in the top game and he says that it is no top rounds :eek:because we were 7 persons i masters so ther wouldn't be any top rounds. I was disapointed, but I did get 2nd place though so that's cool.

Props:
2nd place
Rare Candy
Luxray
Lot's of luck this day
Good start on myfirst masters season

Slops:
No top rounds
AMU
Rotom

Now the next day it was time for Oslo BR I decided to use Luxray agian, the exact same pokemon list , but I did use Metagross LA instead of Dusknoir

1st Round: Me Vs Roar (Toxicroak/Arbok/Crobat)
Good game but Metagross helped me a lot so I won after a long fight.

1-0

2nd Round: Me Vs Rafael (Kingdra/Blissey)
This was a very, very good match Rafael is a pretty tough opponent and he always leaded with one prize, but this changed in late-game when Metagross started to heads for once :smile: he retreated a lot because Luxray hurted many of his pokemon and if I didn't flip heads with Metagross on last round I would have lost, but he Heads and I knocks out his Dusknoir and wins, that was close...

2-0

3rd Round: Me Vs Evens Cheung (Kingdra/Blissey)
Kingdra/Blissey again... Evens got a fast blissey and attacked faster than me, Luxio managed to hurt good and next round I knocked him with Luxray but Kingdra was way to fast for me so I couldn't stand up with much this time, he won.

2-1

I had to win this last swiss round to get to top 2 (this time it was top 2 :biggrin: )

4th Round: Me Vs Kim Erik (Blissey/Leafeon)
I got a good set-up and he didn't so I won pretty fast. :smile:
3-1
Yay I won the match so I go to check the Standings, I was on 3rd place, Evens won with 3% over me so I didn't get to the Top2, but you can't win 'em all and I didn't actually didn't care it is just BR right?

Props:
Metagross
Luxray
I am 6-2 so far this season.
Top 2

Slops:
Top 2
Kingdra
Blissey

Back