Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tyerva's New Mexico State Report

Tyerva

I was Running a Garulade/Mewtwo Deck.
This State's It didn't work that well for me, while last week, at the Arizona States, I got to the top 8th. I think I changed my deck to much...

Well; this is what went on for me. X3

First Round: Lost, to Kaleb! *Shakes fist in Anger* It figures; when we were Seniors, we ALWAYS battled. And I always lost, and it didn't change this round. But all in all it was nice to battle someone I knew. XD

Second Round: I battled this lady from Florida; Long drive, but they were meeting family here. So it all worked out ^_^
She was extremely nice, so it made my nerves calm down a little...
She was playing a Magnizone, And Luxray Deck...
Which normally I would beat (no offense) If I could get my Gallade out.
BUT
Of course, TWO energies.
Not enough to pull off Psychic Cut, XD So I lost.

Third Round: I can read his name! *Is looking at the deckbox* But I won't say it.
He was playing a Dusknoir Deck,
I was a moron, and instead of attaching my Unown G to my Kirlia, I sent the G up to the Active Area.
And The Dusknoir without pity destroyed my Kirlia on the bench with Damage Even.
With that, and hardly any energies, I Lost again. XD

Fourth Round: This battle was against a Girl, she was really nice. A beginner I think... She was having problems' remembering to put her Supporters in the Discard Pile.
She had a Raichu deck, which was working at the beginning... Till I got my Mewtwo X out, and Gardevoir X...
A fully Powered up Telepass Gardevoir on the bench, and a half powered Gallade...
I won.

Round Five: This round; I was battling a guy. He was really nice, he played a Giratina/Darkrai Deck
I managed to get my Gallade out, so it was a most win there.

Round Six: This guy was really cool!
Even though my entire group thinks he should still be a Senior... but looks can be deceiving.
He was really nice; other then with my horrid hearing and his tone of voice I had to have him repeat alot, so I felt bad about that.
The battle was over quick...
He Got a Magicarp out, and nothing else..
So I got two energies on my Kirlia and did 30; which was enough.

Round Seven: Finally the last round!
3-3...
My entire group and then some.
All of us 3-3...
And we were all expecting to battle...
BUT
Nope XD
I battled someone else from Here.
He was really cool.
But the problem is, I have the Mewtwo Lv X...
And he had Regiggius Lv. X...
That was a win there, he couldn't damage my Pokemon.

Now! It's time to get ready for Regionals! =D
I'll be going to my old Hometown of Orem, 45 minutes away from Salt Lake City.
I'm going to stay at my grandparents, and my friend Phox is going to be driving up with me.

Hope to see you all there!! ^_^

Back