Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Typhlosion ex (UF) up for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkrZen

Hi, people.. I recently pulled a Typhlosion ex from a UF pack.. something I don't really need, lol. But it went straight into a toploader.

Anyway, I'm looking to trade it. There's really only 1 ex that I want, but if you don't have it.. and you have a lot of the other wants below, I'll trade this ex for non-exes. Also, I'd prefer no reverse/alt. holo versions of cards.

So, here's what I want:

1 Deoxys [Normal] HP
1 Deoxys [Attack] HP
1 Deoxys [Defense] HP
1 Deoxys [Speed] HP
1 Deoxys [Speed] Emerald
1-3 Holon Energy FF
6 or less: Water/Fire/Electric Energy HP Holo

I'm not demanding ALL of the above for just one ex because that's, well, absurd.. lol. Just a the better half of it since those are mainly holos up there. I'd even trade for the better half of the Deoxys listed and a good amount of the energies I want.

Also, if you happen to have 1 or 2 Rayquaza ex, I would buy them from you, as well as just a few of the cards I want above.

Thanks for lookin'!

1 Deoxys [Normal] HP
1 Deoxys [Attack] HP
1 Deoxys [Defense] HP
1 Deoxys [Speed] HP
1 X Lightining
1 X Fire

For the Typho ex?

Hmm, do you have any more Matrix NRG, at all?

And, are the Deoxys all regular Holos? I don't really want reverse/alt. ones.

Also, would you consider throwing in a few un/common trainers like:

2 Giant Stump LM
2 Dual Ball DS
2-4 Mary's Request
2 High Pressure System POP3

It wouldn't be anymore than 8-10 or so un/commons. If not, I just might go with your offer.

LMK what you think and thanks!

Last edited:
1 Deoxys [Normal] HP
1 Deoxys [Attack] HP
1 Deoxys [Defense] HP
1 Deoxys [Speed] HP
+2 Any HP holos you want lmk

hey i saw on one of your other threads u want a base hitmonchan, and i saw on that you r interested in a base venusaur, i have a base 2 venusaur and a base hitmonchan, what do u have?

Hey, I've actually got this Typhlosion ex tied up in a trade, if that's what you're after.. and have a few different wants/haves now.

Nothing for now, actually.. for one notable, Aggron ex SS is coming in the mail soon, as well as an Emerald booster box.

Need anything from Emerald? lol

holo fighting, lightning energies

raichu ex

metal energies (holo)
double rainbow energies (holo)

rare candies

speed deoxys: ex and regular

id like that aggron ex too

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for that stuff and get back to you about it. I get my booster box tomorrow.

Also, I'll hold onto that Aggron ex for you, too. I jumped the gun when I bought it, now I don't need it.. lol.

I'll check over your list.. and stay in touch about the other cards, k?

Thanks!

lol, Check over the Emerald set.

If there's any cards you need, LMK.. like I said, I'm getting a booster box tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back