Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tyranicargo deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietrich

Well, I was Cheking Pokebeach and I found the new Delta Tyranitar ( thanks water pokemon master ), I'm not sure if its pokepower is that Crush draw but that's great, I have a Steelix Ex with Walcargo and that combo is not very strong, mm.. something regular, but with Delta Tyranitar wow, That will be more helpfull than Walcargo for a deck with an offensive Steelix Ex, please what do you think of this ?

Pokemon: 18
4 Plusle (HL-on) / 4 Dunsparces (RS-on)
3 Onix
2 Steelix Ex
3 Larvitar
1 Pupitar
2 Tyranitar ( DS )
2 Slugma ( Collect )
2 Magcargo ( Smooth over )

Energy: 19
9 Fighting energy
4 Metal energy
2 Rainbow energy
3 Fire energy
1 Scramble energy

Trainer Cards: 23
3 Holon Ruins
2 Prof Oak's Research
1 Copycat
2 Steven's advice
3 TV reporter
3 Celio's Network
2 Prof Elm's training method
2 Rare candys
2 Switch
1 Mr.stone's Project
2 ATM rock

Well, I know Steelix Ex will be good too next to Sealeo EF and Walrein HL, but this deck is particular nice, Delta Tyranitar's weakness is covered by Steelix Ex and Magcargo and also by itself, Magcargo DX ( smooth over ) + Holon ruins is a very nice combo in order to draw the card that you need ( just like a Pidgeot ) .

All suggestions and fixes are appreciated ^_^ thanks. Finally justice for Steelix Ex ^o^

Good luck for your TCG battles.

Last edited:
deck looks good but i would put maybe a tyranitar ex and another steelix ex in.
the picture i saw of the tyranitar, it was hard t see how much HP it had. I think it is 100 but i can't tell.

this is advertising, keep that in your sig, thankshttp://www.pokebeach.com

Last edited by a moderator:
d00d...i think holon's magneton just replaced DRE...no damage prevention! sweet! and it's searchable w/ celio's! haha!

anyways, it looks like a pretty sweet deck. that holon ruins/cargo thing is sweet! splash in some delta mewtwos, those can be a real life saver.

put in some holon researchers. grabbing metal OR a delta is pretty sweet. This set is just so crazy...

Last edited:
Well..Take out n Steelix...IMHO Tyranitar/Magcargo it great...comeone....70 3rd turn and every turn?(BROKEN!!!!!!!)Also...Take out Rainbow(unless your one of the contrys its legal) and put in Holon's Magneton OR Holons Electrode(do te EXACT SAME HING) if you need a spoiler do ask!

Holon Ruins is a stadium. If you have any Delta Pokemon in play, you may draw a card. ONLY ONE CARD PER TURN, not one for each Delta. >_<

Still good, though.

i would not usualy put in more basic pokemon than its top form so i think another of each ex is i good idea..oh and where did u find the spoilers?

Last edited:
If you keep your Steelix Ex in you can crush draw energy onto your steelix ex and use holon's Magneton to discard for his attack and pokemon retriever it back since while in the discard pile it is a pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back