Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

U.S. GS-SS Theme decks...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the set after Emera;d will surely be GS:SS right? I was wondering what'll be the theme decks.... I hope they make Typhlosion and Feraligatr theme decks....it's the least they could do not giving us the EX versions of them....

Well the Pokémon TCG outside of Japan is almost solely merchandising based, so expect them to be centred around Lugia and Ho-oh (in time with the GBA events). Of course, they won't include the EXS - probably very like EX Deoxys. I'd imagine they'd use the Poképark promo Lugia and Ho-oh as the holos.

Don't the PokePark promos have owners on them though? Like "PokePark's Pikachu?"
One of the sets doesn't. The Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Tauros are just with normal names.

All cards from the binders dont have a Trainer names or anything, just the PKMN names.

These thirteen Blkack star promos does have a name...

I thought the ones from one of the binders did.... like the Latias, Latios, Torchic etc. Each one definately has something defore their name and its the same for each one.

well... Dom Jordan, ithese artworks on the promos were taken from the main ride pictures that were on the website :)

Yup - but they have the same attacks, HP etc as the ones from the binders. The green binder cards have owners in the names and the blue ones don't.

I double-checked ^___^

Another thing. We have not a clue to anything beyond EX: Emerald, it is our logical guess that Gold and Silver is the next set, but we probably will not know anything until after Regionals.

EX GS:SS will surely come next , it'll be one of the last sets of the EX series , I'd be much happier if they release Gator anf Flamin Mole. That way I can buy 3 of those , Lugia and Ho-oh is not really bad but it'll be just like EX Deoxys theme decks , the holos are for collection only.....-_-

1 more after GsSs would make sense in terms of when the Diamond and Pearl games should be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back