Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ UF Prerelease ~ MILFORD MA ~ 8/14 ~ PLAY FOR A BOX

PokeMeBob

ex Unseen Forces Prerelease

come play for a box!

WHEN: Sunday, August 14

START TIME: 12:00 NOON

REGISTRATION FEE: $20

WHERE: TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA. Plenty of free parking behind the store. www.tjcollect.com

FORMAT: Sealed Deck - you will be given 6 booster packs of EX Unseen Forces and all the basic energy you need to make a 40 card deck. Remember to bring your damage counters. For more information visit the Pokemon website at www.pokemon-tcg.com.

PRIZES: the top 3 finishers in each age group (15+, 11-14, 10 and under) will receive the following prizes:

1st place - box EX Unseen Forces
2nd place - 1/2 box EX Unseen Forces
3rd place - 9 packs EX Unseen Forces

Everyone else who does not finish in the top three will receive an additional 4 booster packs of EX Unseen Forces. In addition, winners in the 15+, 11-14, and 10 and under will each receive a special POP enameled pin. Everyone who registers will also receive 2 POP Series 1 promo packs and a promo prerelease card.

RAFFLE: Everyone who registers for the main tournament will automatically be entered into the raffle for kewl Pokemon items.

SIDE EVENTS: We will also hold a second sealed deck tournament after the main tournament is completed. Entry fee is $20. Prizes for the second tournament will be:
1st - box ~ 2nd - ½ box ~ 3rd - 9 packs ~ 4th - 6 packs ~ 5th - 3 packs
PLUS, everyone finishing in the top third of the second tournament is guaranteed a prize!

Hope to see you on 8/14 at THE place to play Pokemon in New England - TJ Collectibles! And if that's not enough, we'll see you in RI on 8/21.

Last edited:
Yes Finally Tom has spoken!! So whos going to be there? One of the last venues that still has a booster box for the 1st place winners in each age division. Whoo-Yeah!!

Wouldn't miss it! RI the following week for those of us not going to worlds! Looking forward to UFO and seeing all the great players at TJ's!

All right! Checks to see how badly my schedule is..... Looks pretty good!!!!!

Oh hell! I wasn't going to go...but with ALEX going, you know, I may have to convince my mom. And Alex, man, get on AIM! I want to talk to you about visiting LI sometime this summer, I might even be able to convince my mom and dad to house you for a night or two. ;)

Well, if I don't see you guys at TJs, hope to see you at Worlds!

~Chu

This event is gonan be sweet. a box for 1st and 1/2 for 2nd is so sweet. $20 is more then enough to pay for a chance at a box. :biggrin: ill be there no matter what

Last edited:
Why does it have to be the same day as the one in Rockefeller plaza? That's lame! well, at least I'll see some of you guys at worlds.

Hope to see you all Sunday, August 14 in Milford. Dont forget, we're also holding a prerelease in RI on Aug 21, and Pokemon Rocks is coming to the Boston Bayside Expo Center on October 22!

Only 12 more hours!!!!!

*suppose i should get some sleep*

Back