Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ultimate Triad missing a card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a beautiful deck with a Neo Genesis Lugia and a Japanese Miracle Energy which I used in combination before I found out I was using the Miracle Energy incorrectly trying to power up Lugia. I need a replacement for it, and I can't use EX Dragon or Sandstorm cards. This is an unlimited deck format, so let me know what you think I should put in. Here goes:

Energies:
3 Rainbow (TR)
7 Electric
9 Water
9 Fire

Pokemon:
1 Lugia (NG)
1 Ho-oh (NR Colorless)
4 Eevee (TR)
1 Jolteon (Jungle)
1 Flareon (Jungle)
2 Giovanni's Magikarp
1 Giovanni's Gyarados
4 Dratini (TR)
2 Dark Dragonair (TR)
1 Dark Dragonite (TR)

Trainer:
1 Energy Stadium (NDes)
1 New Pokedex (NG)
1 Berry (NG)
1 Gold Berry (NG)
1 Computer Search
2 Potion
3 Lady Outing
1 Misty's Duel
2 Bill's Teleporter

Combo: 2 Turns. Play Dark Dragonair on the Bench and use Evolutionary Light to pull out another Drak Dragonair. Second Turn, use Evolutionary Light to get Darg Dragonite, use Summon Minions to pull out Lugia and Ho-oh. Use the other Evolutionary Light to evolve one of the other Pokemon.

Rainbow Energy is for, well you know. Heavy Hitters are Jolteon, Flareon, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Dark Dragonite. Bench Destroyer is Gyarados. Energy Stadium to get discarded energy back, Lady Outing to get the cards out for Lugia to power up. For Misty's Duel I quote Yami Bakura "With a new hand, comes a whole new perspective." and many more dangers to fear.

Its great as is, but I need a card to replace Miracle Energy, and no it won't be an Electric Energy, because i don't need as many as the others.

Please I need help.

Ultimate Triad X

OK guys I posted this thing asking for some help finding a good card for my deck. When I got absolutely no recommendations I started to solve my own problem. I have now added EX Electabuzz and switched a Lady Outing to a Mystery Plate Sigma. I have now created Ultimate Triad X, so how do ya like it now?

Energies:
3 Rainbow (TR)
7 Electric
9 Water
9 Fire

Pokemon:
1 Lugia (NG)
1 Ho-oh (NR Colorless)
4 Eevee (TR)
1 Jolteon (Jungle)
1 Flareon (Jungle)
2 Giovanni's Magikarp
1 Giovanni's Gyarados
4 Dratini (TR)
2 Dark Dragonair (TR)
1 Dark Dragonite (TR)
1 Electabuzz EX

Trainer:
1 Energy Stadium (NDes)
1 New Pokedex (NG)
1 Berry (NG)
1 Gold Berry (NG)
1 Computer Search
2 Potion
2 Lady Outing
1 Misty's Duel
2 Bill's Teleporter
1 Mystery Plate Sigma

Combo: 2 Turns. Play Dark Dragonair on the Bench and use Evolutionary Light to pull out another Drak Dragonair. Second Turn, use Evolutionary Light to get Darg Dragonite, use Summon Minions to pull out Lugia and Ho-oh. Use the other Evolutionary Light to evolve one of the other Pokemon.

Rainbow Energy is for, well you know. Heavy Hitters are Jolteon, Flareon, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Dark Dragonite. Bench Destroyer is Gyarados. Energy Stadium to get discarded energy back, Lady Outing to get the cards out for Lugia to power up. For Misty's Duel I quote Yami Bakura "With a new hand, comes a whole new perspective." and many more dangers to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back