3x Professor Oak's New Theory
4x Super Scoop Up

Energy: 13
3x Darkness Energy
4x Darkness Energy (Special)
4x Double Colorless Energy
2x Psychic Energy

Strategy:
Open with "Call for Family" to lay down all your Eevee's. Umbreon Prime is the main attacker. Espeon, MD/Umbreon, MD are benched to support Umbreon/Espeon Prime. Bench Shields are there to ensure they aren't Dragon Rushed or sniped.

It's pretty much just about Evoblasting until Umbreon Prime takes too much damage, and then just using its Poke-Power to bring it back in to your hand. The reason Espeon Prime is in there is so you can continue using Evoblast, even with Umbreon Prime on the bench. Once Umbreon has Special Darks on it again, move it back up to the active spot, rinse and repeat.

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated. =)

I'd drop 1 Umbreon MD and 1 Espeon MD (They're techs, not main attackers) for an Umbreon UD and some form of recovery (Palmer's, FSL, etc.). Umbreon UD can wall off some decks for massive stallage, but you have no way to recover a precious Eevee should one be knocked out.

Umbreon UD isn't that good.
Probably we'll have a SP metagame.
Umbreon UD is useless against it.

There are also Reversal/Circulator against Umbreon...

Without Azelf the two copy of each eevee evolution is good.

Use 1 Espeon Prime too :D its body is awesome since it has that way to hit machamp for weakness with Umreon prime's attack.

Umbreon UD isn't that good.
Probably we'll have a SP metagame.
Umbreon UD is useless against it.

There are also Reversal/Circulator against Umbreon...

Without Azelf the two copy of each eevee evolution is good.

Yeah, after all, there are no SP decks that play Pokemon with Poke Bodies/Powers, right? :nonono:

And Azelf isn't the first card in the OP's list, eh? :nonono:

Just cuz LuxChomp/Sablelock exist doesn't mean every deck is one or the other, and even if they do, they're gonna kill something of mine anyways, so I might as well stall whatever else they have out until they put out Luxray or Garchomp.

As for suggestions, I have some:

I'd include an Eevee RR. It can be searched for with MD, and it can also make sure you have your Eeveelutions.

Might also consider an Espeon UD, it's Solar Inspiration can be ungodly frustrating if your opponent takes time to recharge or slowly snipes (e.g. Kingdra), and also works great with Umbreon MD.

Not having Pokemon Collector seems really bad when you're playing Uxie, even if you have 4 Communications and Bebe's 3 is still better than 1. I'd put at least 2 in, maybe take out an Energy Exchanger and a Bench Shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back