Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uncut sheet

KingBlackers

Hey guys,
I'm looking to try and find an uncut sheet. It's for my 30th in a few months and as far as I can tell they're pretty hard to find (or I'm not looking in the right place).
Any help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome.
Thanks!

I got one in 2003 at the Fan Appreciation Tournament and used it as the "most points in 5 tournaments" prize in the "Pokemon Pentathalon" tournament I held in like 2008(?). Sheets are pretty rare these days and very valuable.

I got one in 2003 at the Fan Appreciation Tournament and used it as the "most points in 5 tournaments" prize in the "Pokemon Pentathalon" tournament I held in like 2008(?). Sheets are pretty rare these days and very valuable.
Yeah nice! I'm putting in the hard yards to try and get one. I'd love to have a few of them over the years. Cards are cool but sheets are the dream.
Pretty cool that you had one. Do you remember what it was?

I'm also tracking uncut sheets and there are a number for sell on ebay. The search I use is +pokemon +uncut sheet -burger -japanese

With that being said it looks like there are a few "types" of uncut sheet.
- WOTC US sets - Base, Jungle, Fossil
- WOTC International Sets - I see Chinese sheets (I filter out Japanese to avoid the Japanese vending sheets. Haven't seen a Japanese uncut sheet.)
- KB Toys sheets - I'm not sure how these differ from the WOTC sheets but there seem to be more KB sheets available.
- Full sheets of individual Pokemon - the only one I've seen on eBay is the Pikachu sheet, but I know that the 1st Edition Machamp sheet exists.

How rare/expensive is a 1st Edition Machamp sheet? I've not seen one of these on eBay ever.

[Oh, and on that eBay search you can also go off to the side and click "Completed" to see previous auctions of sheets.]

Last edited:
The KB sheets aren't official trading cards. I don't think they have the same value.

The best bet for an uncut sheet of official trading cards is the Fossil holo sheet.
They were a giveaway at KB Toys, one per store, I think, as a promotion.
Much more of them out there than other sheets

I'm also tracking uncut sheets and there are a number for sell on ebay. The search I use is +pokemon +uncut sheet -burger -japanese

With that being said it looks like there are a few "types" of uncut sheet.
- WOTC US sets - Base, Jungle, Fossil
- WOTC International Sets - I see Chinese sheets (I filter out Japanese to avoid the Japanese vending sheets. Haven't seen a Japanese uncut sheet.)
- KB Toys sheets - I'm not sure how these differ from the WOTC sheets but there seem to be more KB sheets available.
- Full sheets of individual Pokemon - the only one I've seen on eBay is the Pikachu sheet, but I know that the 1st Edition Machamp sheet exists.

How rare/expensive is a 1st Edition Machamp sheet? I've not seen one of these on eBay ever.

[Oh, and on that eBay search you can also go off to the side and click "Completed" to see previous auctions of sheets.

I'd love to fund a holo that won't cost me a house deposit. Hopefully prices pull back soon after the hype. I have a feeling that sheets are going to be the focus of my collecting from now on.

An uncut Machamp sheet showed up on eBay today. It's the first of these that I have seen on there. [I am not involved in this auction, just posting for the interest in uncut sheets.]

An uncut Machamp sheet showed up on eBay today. It's the first of these that I have seen on there. [I am not involved in this auction, just posting for the interest in uncut sheets.]

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! I'm in Australia so I don't get the international ones straight away.
A full sheet of Machamps shows why they're one of the more common holos.

Back