4 Rare Candy
4 Plus Power
2 Luxury Ball
2 Dusk Ball
2 Pokeradar
2 Warp Point
3 Quick Ball

15:water:

Believe me, this does not look like it can win much, I know. I threw it together right before a tournament. IT DOES NOT LOSE. IT CAN'T. I cannot explain it, but this deck is a masterpiece. Even if I don't get the best of hands, absol stalls and chips away at them. Last local tournament I went to I got 5-0.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, JUST BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK META, DOES NOT MEAN IT DOESN'T WORK.

So if you know what you are talking about, please make any suggestions that will open my perfectionist mind. if not, click the cute arrow on the top left of your screen,

Thanks for any help!

This is extremely unique. I don't see the reason why you would run a 3-2 Claydol, could you maybe explain it to me?

EDIT: Why 2 luxury ball?

Why 2 luxury ball?
Probably to increase the chances of getting it t1/t2.

But, why 4-2-3 kingdra? is there really any reason to not up it to 4?
Maybe your perfectionist mind cannot fathom the possibility of having 4 kingdras actually upping the chances of getting it sooner...

LOL. I Don't like the idea of not having a basic. or if anything should happen, i like having a spare baltoy. I thought the same thing, but for some reason it works. the reason for the two luxury balls is because it increases the chances of getting LB sooner, and with the claydols and Kingdra's Dragon Pump, I don't have to worry about a dead card in hand.

I will try 4, I have been hesitant to change anything because it is doing so well, but I know that I will have to. amphy will kill this, So this might be the end for this deck, but i want to modify it even more and see if it can handle what platinum can dish out.

PS. being a perfectionist sucks. it is not fun.

I use my jedi powers and sense a possible troll. Not certain tho.

On topic, if this is real, just throw in 1-1 dialga. Works fine for me. Kingdra will continue to be good thruought states and regionals.

Seeing that you believe this deck is too good to be fixed, PLUS the fact that you didn't include a strategy as per the deck forum rules, I'm going to have to ... click!

PS: I could have forgiven the bravado (since I exhibit that on occasion), .... but not the breaking of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back