3 Great Ball
1 Luxury Ball
4 Dusk Ball
2 Night Maintenance
1 Bucks Training
3 Plus Power

I use beedrill @ Disposable Heroes

R1 vs. Leafeon w/ Techs
I got beedrill swarm going t2 and his start wasnt great so I just smashed through the little setup he had going.
1-0

R2 vs. Flygon
I SCOOP
1-1

R3 vs. IDK
2-1

R4 vs. IDK
3-1

R5 vs. Blaziken
I went for a T1 Beedrill w/ double plus power donk on her torchic and missed the rare candy BY ONE CARD! Those 2 plus powers I needed late in the game made it VERY hard. I somehow had a beedrill prized, skunktank prized, my 3rd plus power prized, and a night maintenance prized. I remember it being 2-3 on prizes and time was called on my turn. I won on time and then we played it out and I won anyway.
4-1

Top 4 vs. GalladeLuxray
Game 1 - I super scoop up myself with no bench and lose!
Game 2 - I miss the first super scoop up with no bench and get tails but luckily for me I have a second super scoop up which I play down and LAND HEADS BABY!!!
4-2

Props
Underground for sweeping Battle Roads
Tony for winning @ disposable heroes
alex, myself, jon, con, and tyler for keeping the new englands top 5 in the top 30 in North America!
BJJ763 for being the best judge and league leader new englands ever seen TEAM DISPOSABLE ALL DAY!!!
Judging staff and tom shea for running great events
Meagen for sending me pictures from philly regionals
Marky Mark and lil marky mark for improving so much at pokemon!

Slops
Losing Premier Rating Points
Jimmyz a beast for not being a beast!

Nationals is in less then 3 weeks and Im gunna be ready! Peace

Last edited:
I'm sure Gino scooped on purpose to "give" points to his friend.
He already has an invite to Worlds since he was Top 4 last year.

Last edited:
I'm sure Gino scooped on purpose to "give" points to his friend.
He already has an invite to Worlds since he was Top 2 last year.
he was in the top four PokePop. and good job gino, i was testing a bit with that deck, and i'm glad someone is able to find a way to use it.

Guess I'd better edit that so we don't keep getting the same post again and again...

Gino-Please quit flaunting your win last year it is embarrassing at this point. I know you're good and everyone else knows it too, but every time I turn around you're waving it around.

Gino-Please quit flaunting your win last year it is embarrassing at this point. I know you're good and everyone else knows it too, but every time I turn around you're waving it around.

well damn if your just so good you should win nats :rolleyes:

anyways good job gino! hehehe darrel went to chicago and won a BR there and I won 2 over the weekend :D

well damn if your just so good you should win nats :rolleyes:

anyways good job gino! hehehe darrel went to chicago and won a BR there and I won 2 over the weekend :D

I totally lost to darrel in top cut =D. He won game one I won game 2 and he took the first prize game 3 on time

Back