Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unopened box of Skridge, Theme decks, Foil Elm Crystals Shining and EX+more for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice'Cold

RS Box as well as the skyridge were sold already.

Still for sale,

Theme Decks- Rock Garden, Abyss, German Neo II espeon deck "Sammelkartenspiel."

Giant Cards- Dark Ivysaur, elecktabuzz.

Lots of foil elm, lots of reverse foil fighting/fire energy.\

All EX pokemon.

All shining pokemon.

Select crystals, see below.

*Anything else in my collection, just let me know what you need. I have a very large collection.

Last edited:
i'm interested in your R/S box and any crystals that you have (NO reverse holo ones). I don't have any 1/e base holos, but I have shadowless base holos. I also have lots of other stuff. I would prefer if I can trade and buy, since I probably won't have enough to trade with you, and I don't have enough money to buy. PM me or reply so we can work something out! Thanks

Hey I like this new private message system, it works really well.

Ok I have set a semi standard price system.

I will use one of the major dealers, http://www.collectandsave.com/pokboosbox.html

As a reference.

For the Skyridge box I would like a price somewhere around $80, which is again cheaper than all of the online bulk services. Since skyridge only got into its first printing and that was pretty much it, the boxes are becomming harder to find. Online it is listed at $110 a box. Upwards of $4 a pack!

The nintendo is a new set, and nowone really has any deals on that. I wouldnt take anything less than $70 for the R&S. Even at $70 is only comes down to about $2 a pack. No online service would get anywhere near that for the newest sets. The online service was charging around $80 for that I think for a single box.

Also note the buyer would pick up a
Having that said, my prices are negotiable. And I am very busy right now. If you consider making an offer I wont be able to handle anything until at least next weekend, just too dang busy with diffrent work things right now. I may rethink the "set" prices after talking to a few people, and will get back to yall later. Till then.

~Ice

Last edited:
ok, umm how much would these crystals be:

Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kabutops
Crobat
Charizard

Also, would you be interested in complete sets? I have 5 of them. LMK by PM'ing me or replying here (prefer PM)

Ok, revised my previous post. As for crystals, I think all my lugia/ho-oh are gone, traded at gencon. Ive been selling off crystals in bulk for around $7-10 a peice here. Let me know what you think of that. Give me the quantity you wish too, If you need more than one. I also have a wide variety of EX and most every WOTC card made, if you need to fill in some sets or something. Oh yeah, and T-shirts, lots of T-shirts thatll go for like $10 each. These are the old old gym leader ones from WOTC if your intrested in those too. Sorry this is so Disorganized but um, yeah. Ill fix it soon. Ive also added jumbo elecktabuzz as a bonus to anyone who buys a box, free of charge.

Could you sell me these 4 crystals (NOT reverse foil, regular holos) for $25?

Celebi
Kabutops
Crobat
Charizard

LMK. Also, are you interested in complete sets? I have 5 for trade (base, jungle, fossil, neo genesis 1/e and neo revelation 1/e). thanks

I'd be willing to pay between $40-60 for the R&S box. I'll even throw in a couple base shadowless cards for your trouble:

Base shadowless venusuar
Base shadowless kadabra,abra,growlith

Just get back with me when you've decided who you decided to sell your box to.

Last edited:
I would be tempted to sell the RS box for 60+shipping. I do not have any more non-reverse foil charizard, but I do have all of the others. Would $21 be okay? I added $1 for the cost of shipping.

Also If you have expressed intrest please let me know if you have paypay. It makes it must easier to complete transactions online.

hmm, so $21 for crobat, kabutops and celebi? Are those the only ones you have that aren't non-reverse foil?

With the box, would you be interested in complete sets? I have a few. I could trade one or two with some money for the opened but sealed packs of R/S.

LMK on both of these things, and I do have paypal.

I'll trade you a signed photograph of me in a bikini for the Skyridge box (I'm poor...)

It's one of a kind!

I have already arranged to sell the nintendo box. That leaves my skyridge box still open. My list of crystals. There have been changes, see the very first post.

2x crobat
3x golem
3x kingdra
1x kabutops
1x celebi
1x nidoking

Reverse Foils: Celebi, Kabutops, Charizard.

Also note, I am not currently trading for any new pokemon cards at this time. However, if you do have some lord of the rings TCG cards, I am trading for all rarities of those, preferably rare or promo.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the holo Kabutops, and the holo Crobat. If you have any left.

I want to trade ya a Hitmonchan EX or a Mewtwo EX. I got Sharpedo, Slaking, and Breloom! More: Celebi, Ampharos, and Misdreavus.

Yo richards! yea guy with Ho'oh! check ur private messages!

I'm sorry if this is spam... I'm just so excited to talk to him 'bout the eon ticket!!!

Last edited:
Make an offer on the skyridge box. I do have everything on that list left for crystals, and I also have plenty of eon tickets left.

Last edited:
whats your paypal account name? I can send over the $20 (was it that) for the 3 crystals, which were celebi, crobat and kabutops. Also, are these cards in mint condition? LMK. thanks

I cannot give out any info on the paypal account on the boards, email me for more information. The three cards are yes, all in mint condition. You can send the paypal money to [email protected] for $21. The extra dollar is to cover for shipping and the ultra pro cases which will make sure the cards dont get bent or anything...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back