Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unown attack!!!!!!

Firegreen511

Here is an idea i got iam going to make new Unown pokemon cards (A-Z). I will post 3-4 everyday for one week. Please feel free to post any unown ideas you might have. Due to my schedule (of random things that I just found out about), I will be posting more, over the weekend so you can read them.

Unown (A)
60HP
(P)Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Avanage: When your opponent knocks out Unown(A), put 1 damage counter on the attacking pokemon for every Unown you have in play(including Unown(A)).
{P} Hidden Power: 10
W:{D}
R:
RC:{C}

Unown (B)
60HP
(P)Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Backwords: When your opponent damage one of your Unown's(even if it is knocked out) the attacking pokemon becomes confused the next time you attack.
R:

Unown (C)
50HP
(P)Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Cloister: During your turn you make switch active Unown pokemon with one of your benched pokemon even if that pokemon is asleep or paralyzed.
R:
RC:

Unown (D)
40HP
(P)Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Displace: When one of your Unown pokemon retreats to the bench, you opponent must swtich his active pokemon with one on his bench.
{P} Hidden Power: 20
R:

Unown (E)
50HP
{P}Basic Pokemon
PokePower: Elixer: One during your turn (before you attack) you may remove one damage counter from your active pokemon for each Unown you have in play.
{P}Hidden Power 10
R:

Unown (F)
50HP
{P}Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Flutter: While your active pokemon is an Unown, your opponent's Pokebodies and Pokepowers stop working, unless that power is Flutter.
{P}Hidden Power 10
R:
RC:

Unown (G)
60HP
{P}Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Group: Whenever Unown (G) attacks, his Hidden Power attack does +10 damage for each Unown on your bench.
{P}{C}Hidden Power 20
R:

Unown (H)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Health: At the start of each of your turns remove 1 damage counter from each of your Unowns, you can only use one Health PokeBody each turn.
{P}Hidden Power: 10
R:
RC: {C}

Unown (I)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Ivy: Whenever your opponent damages one of your Unowns, the attacking pokemon becomes poisoned.
{P}Hidden Power: 20
R:

Unown (J)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Jolt: As long as Unown(J) is on your bench, you do not have to pay any energy to retreat your Unowns.
R:
RC:

Unown (K)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Knock: When your active Unown pokemon attacks the deffending pokemon, your opponent must put any trainer cards attached to the deffending pokemon back into his hand.
R:

Unown (L)
60HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Long: When your active Unown pokemon attacks you may have it attack one of your opponent benched pokemon.
R:

Unown (M)
30HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokePower: Messy: Once during your turn, (before you attack) you may look at the top card of your opponents deck, and put it back on top. You may then shuffle your opponents deck.
{P}Hidden Power: 20
R:
RC:

Unown (N)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Nap: When your opponent attacks your active pokemon Unown the attacking pokemon is now asleep, at the end of your opponents turn.
R:

Unown (O)
40HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokePower: Obuse: Once during your turn (before you attack) and if your active pokemon is an Unown you may look at your opponent's hand, choose a card in there and shuffle it into his deck.
R:
RC:

Unown (P)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokeBody: Power: Each of your Unown's have +10 HP for each energy attached to them.
R:

Unown (Q)
50HP
{P} Basic Pokemon
PokePower: Query: Once during your before you attack you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck and put them back in any order.
R:

That's all for now enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Back