Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

updated 9/4: Want Klingklang stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all. Here to trade so lets all be cool about this and don't rip me so I don't have ruin your reputation and be a contributor towards banning you from trades :p . I don't want to and you don't want me to so lets all cooperate. I'll keep this simple.

1. Pokegym rules apply :rolleyes:
2. No WC cards or fakes.
3. I would like cards to be in near mint condition, but I won't be a stickler for it unless it's a collecting card.
4. Ship in a sleeve & top loader, I'll do the same.
5. I would like to keep trades within the USA and Canada for the most part
6. Don't rip me.

Deck Wants (all value at no lower than high unless stated):

3-4 Golden Catcher (top priority)
1 Cobalion FA (have RH to upgrade if needed)
2 Klinklang BW (RH preferred)
2 RH Klink DEX
2 Registeel-EX (FA preferred)
xX Holo Metal energy (non promos) - state which one please
x2 Max Potion (RH preferred)

Wants:

abstract value in parentheses

xX DEX metal type Pawniard RH (med)
a cool playmat - post a picture if your offering this ;) (very high)
some of the japanese Pokemon Center sleeves (high) - Foongus, Bisharp, Cheren, N, Black Rayquaza ones, etc. Just post a picture or describe them adequately so I know what they are.
old japanese promos and vending machine cards (value varies)
holo energies (low)
new EXs, Garchomp and Hydreigon, blend energies, etc. (med)
old legal RH trainers (depends on what it is)
sealed packs, blisters, or boxes ([any non-DP-NV] Very High, especially Delta Species and DRX)
sleeves, deckboxes, binders, playmats, plushes, you name it. Just Pokemon merchandise in general. (value varies)
Groudon* (EXTREME WANT!!)
Gold Star Pokemon (*s)(high)
bulk (high)
old exs (low)
Shinings (Med)
Crystals (Med)

and that just about covers it.

Haves:

x1 Celebi*
x1 Alakazam*
x1 Shiny Archeops
x1 Entei-EX
x4 Pokemon Catcher (to upgrade unless it's really worth it)
x1 Tornadus-EX reg art
x1 Altaria ex (delta)
x2 Jumbo Victini
x1 FA Landorus
x1 Reshiram/Zekrom playmat

ask for commons and uncommons, I might have them.

thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
I have a Mewtwo ex FA and RH Smeargle UD. Any interest in trading bulk for them? LMK

well, it would depend on how much you are looking for and in what condition. I recently traded out almost all of mine, but I still have a few (~5?) hundred of Near-Mint/Mint if you are interested. I'll let you know the exact number soon.

EDIT: I know a few hundred is hardly any, but I'm just wondering if it + the reg versions are enough to upgrade one or both.

---------- Post added 06/07/2012 at 07:22 AM ----------

cml for FA N and RH exp share

sorry, all I could find was the Pokeball playmat, which is, of course, far beyond anything I can provide.

Have:

X2 junk arm
X1 smeargle
X1 Dual ball
X2 PONT

All in Rh

Want:

X2 Fa N

My cards have a few scratches and i will send pictures before confirmation

Have:

X2 junk arm
X1 smeargle
X1 Dual ball
X2 PONT

All in Rh

Want:

X2 Fa N

My cards have a few scratches and i will send pictures before confirmation

So is this a deal offer or a listing of haves and wants? Are you looking for replacements?

---------- Post added 06/07/2012 at 08:14 AM ----------

Attention all: I'm going to be out of town with no internet until this coming Tuesday, just a heads up. This will be the reason for not being able to get back to anyone this weekend. Thanks!

alright, I no longer need another FA N, so the other 2 listed on my wants are coming off because now that I have a playset of three I plan to be using them all. Just a heads up. Oh yeah, and I'm back in town now, so I can get back to anyone that needs me.

because I am now using all 3 Ns, I must decline your offer, Darkarca.

can u cml for altaria ex delta? i think i only have a rh dual ball from ur wants

well, I'm interested in Vaporeon*, but of course it is worth far more than Altaria. Didn't see anything else, sorry.

---------- Post added 06/13/2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

my 2 old fighting energy promo

ur 2 electrode prime

lmk

T&T has the energies at .59 apiece, and the electrodes at $4 each. I'll still consider it, but unless that's the only offer with the 2 energy then I'll think I'll decline.

---------- Post added 06/13/2012 at 02:35 PM ----------

my:

1x RH Random Receiver
2x RH Dual Ball (CoL)
1x RH Smeargle (UD)

vs your

1x Altaria Ex

Lmk, thanks.

do you have any other RH Random Receivers? If so, I can offer you a regular UD Smeargle for 2.

alright, bought all the stuff I'll need but the golden catchers, because it costs around $160 for a playset of them. Kind of ridiculous for 4 paper thin-pieces of cardboard don't you think? So...

Trade Stuff = Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back