Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UPDATED PRICES! 2x TROPICAL BEACH 2012 ENGLISH Staff with photos! - FA Supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espy87

Thanks to Civarc for the following:

Notes:
GYM RULES WILL BE FOLLOWED
1. This is a sales thread, not an auction thread!
2. I will ship international depending on the deal and if I think it's worth it for me/the person I'm selling to. I am currently living on the East Coast of USA.
3. All cards are M/NM unless otherwise stated.
4. Payments sent through PayPal (gift option).
5. Buyer pays first, once the payment clears I will send.
6. Prices listed below do not have shipping included.
7. Prices are listed in US Dollars, and are per card.
8. Minimum purchase of $5.
9. Feel free to haggle!

Shipping:
Shipping is included in the prices. Every 10 cards ordered, add $1 to the cost. $2 shipping to outside of US (may change depending on amount of cards).

------------------------------------------------------

TROPICAL BEACH:

2x 2012 Tropical Beach STAFF (English) - $185 or both for $360 shipped.
(NM/Lightly played)

Beach #1:

Front: http://i44.tinypic.com/21lplb7.jpg
Back: http://i43.tinypic.com/fdf5v6.jpg

Beach #2:
Front: http://i40.tinypic.com/289xy6d.jpg
Back: http://i43.tinypic.com/34e2dz7.jpg

FA:

2x Professor Juniper ($25 each)
1x Bianca ($15)
2x Colress ($15 each)
2x Deoxys ($25 each)
2x Lugia EX ($12 each)
1x Genesect EX ($30)
1x Virizion EX ($25)
1x Darkrai EX ($30)
1x Thunderus EX ($19)

Shiny:

1x Blastoise ($25)
1x Terrakion ($12)

Ace Specs:

1x Computer Search ($11)

Last edited:
Hi there,

How played are the beaches? Can you specify the type of damages on them?

I could provide images tomorrow night but they really aren't bad at all. There are some small marks which might be from dice or something.

Updated prices and I added photos of the beaches. There are some minor dice spots that you can't really see with the picture but IMO they are in very good condition

Hi again,
Thanks for the pictures!

Because of the damage, I am hesitant to pay close to full price for them. Would you be willing to let the x2 Beach and Blastoise SR for $300 shipped?

I can send you payment tonight if this works for you.
Thanks,
cpbog1

Edit: I actually have some interest in all of the cards besides the Terrakion FA. If you are interested in selling the whole lot, what can you offer in terms of price?

Last edited:
I couldn't do that beach offer but I could do $649 for everything shipped. Also it's a shiny terrakion, not a full art if that interests you at all.

I'd consider $365 for the two beaches and the blastoise but only for tonight.

Hi there,

How much is:

FA
1x Darkrai EX ($30)
2x Colress ($15 each)
2x Deoxys ($25 each)

Shipped to Malaysia? :)

If this offer involves the SR Blastoise and it's still good, I'd like to take the three cards.

I will be making new offers like that tonight but probably not with the beaches again but I could do $375 shipped with Blastoise included.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,

How much is:

FA
1x Darkrai EX ($30)
2x Colress ($15 each)
2x Deoxys ($25 each)

Shipped to Malaysia? :)

I've never shipped to Malaysia but I'm guessing it wouldn't be more than $5. I'm assuming I would want priority/first class with insurance and delivery confirmation added on it and I always use bubble envelopes. I'm looking at $115 just to be safe.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm guessing so. I've never shipped there but Europe is usually ~$3 and then I use bubble envelopes to protect them further

Sorry, I did not get a chance to respond last night. It seems the offer is no longer valid. Would you be able to do the beaches, blast, and x1 Bianca for $385?

mm, since we're pretty close, could we make it a flat $400 if we include the computer search? Also, aside from the beaches, are the other cards in mint condition?

Last edited:
Yes they went straight from packs to sleeves/binder and haven't been touched since. As far as the computer search goes, give me a couple hours to mull it over. I'll most likely do it but I'm going to lunch right now.

Hi espy, I'll take the FAs Darkrai EX, Lugia EX and 2 Deoxys EX for $97 shipped. Do send your e-mail address via PM to close the deal. Need to go to work soon, will respond whenever I return. Thanks!

Hi espy, I'll take the FAs Darkrai EX, Lugia EX and 2 Deoxys EX for $97 shipped. Do send your e-mail address via PM to close the deal. Need to go to work soon, will respond whenever I return. Thanks!

You mean just on Lugia right? If so PM me to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back