Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US Election 2008. Where are you following the results?

andceo

Hello guys!
Tomorrow is the BIG day and i want to ask you WHERE will you be following "live" the first results of US Elections.
I know most of you will just see the TV, but please tell me if you know some good links from which it's possible to see Live results.
Thanks!

i'll likely have c-span, msnbc or npr on, and be flipping through the blogs as well...

'mom

Whatever channel Hillel has on, probably either MSNBC or one of the networks.

Online:
Realclearpolitics.com
pollster.com
fivethirtyeight.com
election-projection.net
barackobama.com

(all 5 opened and spread over two linked monitors)

HDTV:
C-Span
PBS
BBC America
MSNBC
CNN
CBS
NBC
ABC
FOX News

(rotating on speed remote)

Live:

Heading to the local Democratic Office

wow, you are really into politics big time, John.
I guess Ill watch one of the websites from time to time.

wow, you are really into politics big time, John.
I guess Ill watch one of the websites from time to time.

I love politics.

I love partisanship. The founders of our country were brilliant in establishing an environment where minority viewpoints get heard.

A majority of Americans oppose the continuing occupation of Iraq, yet a pro-war on Iraq candidate for President is given serious consideration.

We allow a platform to a Vice Presidential candidate to argue for suppression of the press, in complete opposition to the intent of the 1st Amendment, and her words get replayed on the news stations and written in our newspapers.

I have been able to, largely with civility, debate with others here and on other forums.

I have stated that if John McCain, whom I oppose, wins this election, that I hope he is the best President of the United States in history.

We may be Democrats and Republicans, Catholics and Protestants, White and Black, but we are all Americans. We all have 1 President now, George Bush, and tomorrow we elect 1 President-elect.

I love America. I love elections.

The only one worth watching for the real story: Comedy Channel's special with Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert.

The only one worth watching for the real story: Comedy Channel's special with Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert.

Gotta get the Hillel to play that one!!! The college kids will LOVE IT!!!!

I'm having a party with some friends, we're going to flip between the news channels and bet cookies on which candidate is going to win which state.

Here at Liberty University were having the entire day off from classes, and an election party on the big screens with games and food into the wee hours of the night.
Gonna be pretty awesome, I'll definitely be there, if I can get enough cranked out of this Genetics term paper.

Back