Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Useful suggestion.

Dek

Well, recently, the mods have been posting Team Meeting Card Ruling posts (found on Ask the Masters forums). Overall, this is a very good idea since new cards are coming out a rapid pace. Therefore, why not make a Sticky that has all the current card rulings (from the first Team Meeting to the most recent Team Meeting)? It's just an idea that I just thought of, so I really don't know if its that good of an idea or not.

Last edited:
True, the Compendium is good, but I'd also agree that if they could manage a Sticky with only the new Rulings from a certain date on, that would help out.

Hmmm,while a great suggestion,the sticky`s would "pile up" at the top.Even if we stuck with 3 or 4 at a time,it would still knock that many back to the next page.

The reason we`ve been posting them lately,is so that everyone can get them before the weekend tourneys and League and not have to worry if the Compendium was updated or not(sometimes we are really just that busy IRL).We should be starting to also put on the Compendium site just the Team Meeting Rulings just as we did in the past.

Thanx for the suggestion!

`Sensei

Last edited:
Another reason we've been posting them here is that the news system & file upload systems on TC's website got broken sometime between WizPog and here. We finally have both of them fixed, and we will be updating the "Chat Logs" page with new entries soon.

Thanks for asking,
- CHRISBO, Team Compendium

Back