Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uxie X Back???

Cherry Picker

Since the release of DCE and Expert Belt...and Uxie in every deck in the format...will Uxie X come back to do a fast 80 or 110 facing plox...will this card make a diffence at states??? Discuss!

Smacks around gallade and machamp too.

Though fitting in expert belt in SP is generally hard - unless you play DialgaChomp.

Smacks around gallade and machamp too.

Though fitting in expert belt in SP is generally hard - unless you play DialgaChomp.

are you kidding me? it can fit into any sp deck except tool box which doesn't matter cause you would use toxitank as the counter.

i fit 2 e-belts into any deck no more no less.

are you kidding me? it can fit into any sp deck except tool box which doesn't matter cause you would use toxitank as the counter.

i fit 2 e-belts into any deck no more no less.

Hurts consistency though I've found. Plus it's a bit risky - SP is very susceptible to revenge KOs.

Hurts consistency though I've found. Plus it's a bit risky - SP is very susceptible to revenge KOs.

are you kidding me?

SP has the most consistent search in the format, throwing in 2 e-belts wont hurt you at all, they're usually never dead draw and even if they are, you just have to search for whatever you need with cyrus.

I'm assuming by this statement you generally don't play with SP's much.

Hmm.... then why haven't I see many other SP players run Expert Belt? (Except for maybe 1, or except DialgaChomp)? I've played SP for 7 months now. I've tried expert belt in it and only like it in DialgaChomp. Otherwise I'm giving my op. 2 prizes when they revenge KO just for an extra 20 damage I could crobat with.

Hmm.... then why haven't I see many other SP players run Expert Belt? (Except for maybe 1, or except DialgaChomp)? I've played SP for 7 months now. I've tried expert belt in it and only like it in DialgaChomp. Otherwise I'm giving my op. 2 prizes when they revenge KO just for an extra 20 damage I could crobat with.

Agreed. Never seen Expert Belt run in any aside from Dialga/Garchomp. Bad play in any other SP

Agreed. Never seen Expert Belt run in any aside from Dialga/Garchomp. Bad play in any other SP

It's nice to use for Luxray and Dialga sometimes, but it doesn't help Garchomp much - the added attack can't be applied to bench :/ If you're playing mirror, they'll revenge KO your Luxray with Promocroak - making it a bad play on Luxray. It does help Uxie but if you think about the decks that Uxie can OHKO with a belt - they can revenge kill him just as easy. In Machamp, you can't attach an Unown G and they'll just come back with the Take Out. If you use it against Plox (Gallade), they can revenge KO with Gardevoir.

It's still nice to hit Gengar for 40 though, but I haven't seen much Gengar anymore.

Back