Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uxie X only $55!

Status
Not open for further replies.

czech59

I'm getting out of the game, so I'm selling all of my cards.

I'll do concealed cash or paypal (bear with me with paypal, I've actually never used it, I'm using my mother's account since some people don't like paying with cash. I would prefer cash though since for me it would be slightly less confusing =]

All of my cards are in NM condition, everything is certainly playable unless noted otherwise. If you're a super stickler for condition you may inquire about the condition of certain cards, but they're all playable.

Anyway, here's the list of my stuffs and my suggested prices:

Lv. X/Legends/Primes/Secret Rares

Uxie Lv. X $55
Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend (both halves) $14
3x Garchomp C Lv. X promo $4
Drapion Lv X $4
Gliscor Lv X $7
Charizard G Lv X (set) $5
Shaymin (land) Lv X $20
Shaymin (sky promo) Lv X $5
Floatzel GL Lv X $12
Raichu Lv X $10
2x Slowking Prime $4
2x Raichu Prime $4
2x Blissey Prime $4
Espeon Prime $4
Ampharos Prime $4
Typhlosion Prime $4
Meganium Prime $2
2x Torterra Lv X $3
Electabuzz reprint $2
Arceus specials: fighting, 2x metal $0.50

Other Cards of interest:
Nidoqueen RR (AH) $3
3x Gengar AR (curse) $2
8x Dialga G (league promo) $1
5x Crobat G $2
2x Garchomp C $4
2x Machamp SF $3
2x Spiritomb AR (league promo) $2
2x Spiritomb AR (AH) $3
2x Spiritomb AR $2
2x Gengar SF (AH) $4
3x Vileplume UD $4
2x Manetric PL $2

T/S/S and Holo Energy:
11x Bebe's Search $0,75
1x Cyrus' Conspiracy $3
4x PokeTurn $6
7x Rare Candy $3
3x Call Energy $7
Broken Time Space $7

Espeon and Umbreon Prerelease sleeves sealed $8

Ask about holo energies, I have a few from decks

Last edited:
I'll get:
Hippodon X $2
ARCEUS lightning and psychic $1
and can u do any HGSS Basic Energy (Common) you have for $0.25 each? If so I'll take them.

Thanks!
If you have any Regigigas Promo #40 I would like that too.

Last edited:
Entei/Raikou Legend (both halves) $18
Gengar Lv X (small crease top right of card) $10
Gliscor Lv X $7
Hippowdon Lv X (a bunch of dents on the front but playable) $2
Mesprit Lv X $10
Arceus Lv X (meteor blast) $2
Staraptor FB Lv X $5
Ho-oh Legend (both halves) $8
Dialga Lv X $3
Torterra Lv X $3
Articuno (sv 148/147) $2
Surfing Pikachu $2
Arceus specials: fighting, 2x metal, lightning, psychic $0.50 (total $2.50)
1x Nidoqueen RR (both AH) $3
2x Sableye SF $4
2x Mesprit LA $3
Ninetales HG $2
8x Spiritomb AR (league promo) $2
Azelf LA $12
Gengar SF $3
2x Cyrus' Conspiracy $3
2x Pokemon Collector $3
3x Pokemon Communication $1
3x Call Energy <-- Price?

I'm interested in these. Though, what is your price on the Call Energies?

1x Entei/Raikou Legend (both halves) $18
Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend (both halves) $14
3x Garchomp C Lv. X promo $4
Suicune/Raikou Legend bottom $5
1x Slowking Prime $4
1x Raichu Prime $4
1x Blissey Prime $4
Surfing Pikachu $2
5x Crobat G $2
2x Garchomp C $4
2x Machamp SF $3
4x Uxie (lp) $5
7x Rare Candy

Warbuzz: I have some of the hgss energies around, what exactly are you looking for energy wise? I'll search through my stuff for what you want

xl aero: calls are $7, sorry for not putting the price up!

ash ketchum: just so you know, candies are $3, forgot to post that! and I'm not sure what conflicts with what aero wants, but aero diddd post first so aero would have dibs if a deal is worked out in a timely manner

thanks for the interest!

4x Spiritomb AR (league promo) $2
4x Uxie LA (league promo) $5 (it's a bit steep IMO, I'll offer $3.50 each?)
4x Pokemon Collector $3
6x Pokemon Communication $1

for a grand total of $40 + shipping? I live in Mexico, LMK I have the money on Paypal ready to be sent.

Pablo: in the air of fairness I'm going to let the two above me respond first, if they don't by sometime tomorrow night/the next day then you have yourself a deal!

I'll buy what's left over, but I've countered on some of these. BTW, I'm a super stickler on condition, so please LMK. Thanks.

3x Garchomp C Lv. X promo $3 <-- Counteroffer
Drapion Lv X $3 <-- Counteroffer
Gliscor Lv X $6 <-- Counteroffer
Surfing Pikachu $1 <-- Counteroffer
Arceus specials: fighting, 2x metal, lightning, psychic $0.50
2x Sableye SF $3 <-- Counteroffer
2x Mesprit LA $3
Ninetales HG $2
2x Garchomp C $3 <-- Counteroffer
2x Machamp SF $3
2x Spiritomb AR (AH) $3
2x Spiritomb AR $2
4x Uxie (lp) $4 <-- Counteroffer
2x Gengar SF (AH) $4
Gengar SF $3
4x Pokemon Collector $3
6x Pokemon Communication $1

Edit: If you have HGSS basic Energy, I'd like those too. Any and all for the right price. I also deleted Crobat G and the LP Spirtomb.

Last edited:
Pokemonforever: Will do! I'll give you a damage report of what's left over after its sorted out amongst the three previous to you!

It's alright.

Entei/Raikou Legend (both halves) $18
Gengar Lv X (small crease top right of card) $10
Gliscor Lv X $7
Hippowdon Lv X (a bunch of dents on the front but playable) $2
Mesprit Lv X $10
Staraptor FB Lv X $5
Dialga Lv X $3
Torterra Lv X $3
Articuno (sv 148/147) $2
Surfing Pikachu $2
Arceus specials: fighting, 2x metal, lightning, psychic $0.50 (total $2.50)
1x Nidoqueen RR (both AH) $3
2x Sableye SF $4
2x Mesprit LA $3
Ninetales HG $2
2x Spiritomb AR (league promo) $2
Azelf LA $12
Gengar SF $3
2x Cyrus' Conspiracy $3
2x Pokemon Collector $3
3x Pokemon Communication $1

I have made a slight mistake, I don't need 8 Spiritombs, just 2 is fine. Sorry for that. ^^; Also, I could go without the Calls, thanks. I was simply wondering.

Also, if you do have HGSS energy about, I do need one Psychic (with Espeon in the back). Thanks.
Of course, if Warbuzz replies, then Hippowdon and some Arceus go to him, so I'll be watching this thread carefully for that. >;D

If not, I will do all of the above for a total of $120 shipped to you via concealed cash (seeing as how I have those 2 bills).

xl aero: I can definitely throw in one Espeon energy no problem, and that seems good, like I said I'll give him until sometime tomorrow night/tuesday depending on how nice I feel and then let you know once warbuzz replies/doesn't!

cycro: the Calls are $7 each, and the Arceus is tin and will most likely be sold to one of the 3 people that posted before you

xl aero: I can definitely throw in one Espeon energy no problem, and that seems good, like I said I'll give him until sometime tomorrow night/tuesday depending on how nice I feel and then let you know once warbuzz replies/doesn't!

Alright, that sounds good to me.
Well, then in that case I'm not sure whether to hope you feel nice or not. But well, whichever is most beneficial to me. :D

Snap didn't even notice those guys asking for it:p Its all good cause I need the set version. I'm interested in 1x fighting and 2x metal arceus, how much is shipping to Canada? Also, I'd buy the Mesprit lv X if xl Aero could find it in their heart to let me have it:p

Snap didn't even notice those guys asking for it:p Its all good cause I need the set version. I'm interested in 1x fighting and 2x metal arceus, how much is shipping to Canada? Also, I'd buy the Mesprit lv X if xl Aero could find it in their heart to let me have it:p

Ohoh, I would but I'm a Heartless. Better get Kairi to me first if you want it. ;P

But really, at the moment I do want it, so I'm very sorry. However, if the trade ends up being more than I can pay for it, it will be something I will drop for you. :]

Warbuzz: I have some of the hgss energies around, what exactly are you looking for energy wise? I'll search through my stuff for what you want

ash ketchum: just so you know, candies are $3, forgot to post that! and I'm not sure what conflicts with what aero wants, but aero diddd post first so aero would have dibs if a deal is worked out in a timely manner

thanks for the interest!

The rare candy which set are they from?

Ok let me know what works out. I gotten another seller contact with some of the same and I don't want to keep them on hold too long.

ash: 5 are from the HGSS set, one of those is AH. The other two are from HP/OP5 (I'm not sure since I'm back at school today and tomorrow for finals but its that artwork)

warbuzz: I have a good number of them, I'm guessing like 10-15 or so, unfortunately I can't give you an exact number till tomorrow, so we'll finalize it tomorrow when I can get a count. Do you want the Arceus cards, Hippowdon X and approximately $4-5 (depending on how many i scrape up) ish worth of HGSS energy (at $.25 ea)?

xl aero: Pending warbuzz still wanting the Arceus cards and Hippowdon X, $115 for the rest seem good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back