Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

VA League

starcharge

Are there any leagues in VA? If so, where? Also, are there any places where premier events are run?(I think Manasass runs a few, but that is very, very far from where I live.)

There's one at Hobby Works in Fairfax. It's a pretty big league, and they hold many premier events there(which include an upcoming RR pre-release)

Without looking at the locator, here are the leagues I know of:
Richmond (West End) Sat
Amelia Fri
Midlothian Fri AND Sun
VA Beach
Charlottesville
Harrisonburg
Fredericksburg
Roanoke (IIRC?)
NoVA x 2
Ararat (way out West, I think!)
Warrenton
Gainesville

Prereleases in Midlo, VA Beach, Fairfax, and Warrenton usually.

Whoa there are some leagues near me! Thanks totoro! P.S. Why didn't those show up on the league locator?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

What is IIRC??? :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
"If I recall correctly"

All of these are on the league locator, but it defaults to show only 10 locations. Try to change this to more than 10.

Good luck and hope to see you at some tournaments!!

--Mr. T.

My town is so small the league locator doesn't recognize it (lol). But I think the Roanoke one might work out. Any tips on how to convince parents?

My town is so small the league locator doesn't recognize it (lol). But I think the Roanoke one might work out. Any tips on how to convince parents?

Option 1: Hold you breath till you trun BLUE(may result in you passing out)
Option 2: Stomp and Scream till they take you (may result in them not taking you):nonono:
Option 3: Do something nice for them (clean your room,take out trash. wash the dishes):smile:
Option 4: Tell them how much fun both you and them will have there (Family Fun time):thumb:

Just a thought...:biggrin:

Option 1: Hold you breath till you trun BLUE(may result in you passing out)
Option 2: Stomp and Scream till they take you (may result in them not taking you):nonono:
Option 3: Do something nice for them (clean your room,take out trash. wash the dishes):smile:
Option 4: Tell them how much fun both you and them will have there (Family Fun time):thumb:

Just a thought...:biggrin:

Option 5: Use your birthday present in advance, or any other festive holiday you celebrate.
Option 6: Run away...(to league of course)
Option 7: Hitchhike.
Option 8: Tell your parents its "day care". <- I feel as if I'm going to be flamed for this joke, but I'm posting it here anyways.

Those are just some things you could do... Not that I've done them before personally or anything..:rolleyes:

League Locator is a really really picky search engine. I just select the whole state and surf from there. As long as you're not in California, it shouldn't take up a lot of your time researching.

Option 9: Teach a friend with more agreeable parents to play, and get a ride with them.
Option 10: Tell them something else is happening there that day, that they would be more likely to take you to.
Option 11: Take a bus.
Option 12: Convince them that it's educational.

:lol:

I think option 3 would be best. Very interesting suggestions! Thanks to Ash Ketchum!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

P.S. Does anyone know the Roanoke league's play times? The ones on the League locator and their website are different.

Last edited:
Back