Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Value on Rayquaza 128/124

I think right now prior to the general public you could get atleast $70, however why put it on ebay when I'm sure people would love an auction here in the auction and sales thread?

Especially with worlds coming soon (like REALLY soon)

I think right now prior to the general public you could get atleast $70, however why put it on ebay when I'm sure people would love an auction here in the auction and sales thread?

Especially with worlds coming soon (like REALLY soon)

Well Dragons Exalted won't be legal for Worlds anyway.

It isn't?
Why are all these nutcases trying to perfect decks for then?
I mean I know a person on a different community "testing" 1 shiny rayquaza and 2 in their Zekeel deck for an example...
and all the people going ape for these cards.

It isn't?
I mean I know a person on a different community "testing" 1 shiny rayquaza and 2 in their Zekeel deck for an example...

I already put in on Ebay and people are just testing for the new format. Dragons Exalted officially comes out on the 15th and worlds starts on the 11th.

Thanks for the help guys!

EDIT: I took it off and decided to put in on Pokegym! That way I won't have to deal with all the Ebay fees and crap.

It isn't?

Those "nutcases" are probably testing for the new format that starts Sept. 1 in which most of the cards from Zekeels will still be legal. :)

True, I just find it a tad bit bonkers with the fact that the new format is in a month, so they are modifying their decks PRIOR to worlds.

True, I just find it a tad bit bonkers with the fact that the new format is in a month, so they are modifying their decks PRIOR to worlds.

It's just the way things are in Pokemon. If you're going to Worlds, you're focused on the current format so that you can win it. If you're not going to Worlds you're focused on the next legal format so that you can make it to Worlds next year. "Those who fail to plan, plan to fail."

It's terrible that people are this intensely focused on next format.

(Because those of us going to World's will be in serious catchup mode :tongue:)

Back