Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Various Current and Past Rare Worlds Items

GrandmaJoner

Hi guys, if anyone could give me approximate values on these that would be awesome:

Top 32 Card
Top 16 card
Quarterfinalist Card

Special pokemon DSI

Shaymin Quarterfinalist hat

And from previous worlds:

Semi finalist card 2004

4th Place Leather Jacket (Gastly) 2004

Top 32 Card 2006

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
Top 32 Card $150
Top 16 card $200
Quarterfinalist Card $250+

Special pokemon DSI- wouldn't know where to start, guessing $200+

Shaymin Quarterfinalist hat- wouldn't know where to start, guessing $40-50

And from previous worlds:

Semi finalist card 2004- (seen this vary alot around $250ish though)

4th Place Leather Jacket (Gastly) 2004- (wouldn't know where to start, but probably a bundle if it isn't too worn)

Top 32 Card 2006 $175

I think the semi finalist is a lot higher than that, i would say double in fact. Maybe not in this economy but those usually are at $400 minimum. I mean if you have the top 32 from 06 at $175 and then the 2004 semi at $250 that is not correct just from that. I would say around $400 to be safe, you should at least expect that the semi finals are very hard to come by.

otherwise everything else looks to be pretty accurate :thumb:

As a jacket and cloth collector, the jacket is probably one of the least valuable items, in that it has the name of the competitor stitched on there, along wtih the Gastly.

They are neat jackets, but the resale price has never been more than $100 for these items, and it is tough to find a buyer.

Very few cloth collectors out there want them.

They are kind of like the trophies...will never get what they are really worth (due to rarity) and are items that the competitors should probably keep as opposed to selling for a really cheap price.

Vince

Back